Old July 23rd 05, 10:32 PM
Ratbert

Superbowler wrote:
> Ratbert wrote:
>

>>Of course. SUV drivers are the only ones who ever do stuff like that.
>>Moron.

> I hate to break it to you but the moron is YOU. You seem to miss the
> point of the OP. But then again, what can we expect from a moron like
> you, who could very well be the idiot eco-terrorist who show-off his
> stupid SUV on the roads of America!

Of course! How silly of me! One particular SUV is parked improperly,
therefore all SUV drivers have attitude problems and could reasonably
drive much smaller vehicles if they didn't have "manhood" problems.
These eco-terrorist show-offs are the root cause of all that is evil in
the world. It's clear as day now that you point it out to me. I
appreciate your help. How do I sign up for your newsletter?