Old April 15th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default ProtoRacer Championship Mod, for rFactor

A small edit to my previous post...
They are not marketing this as a "Daytona Prototype" or Grand Am mod.
They cars "strongly resemble" (my words) DP cars but the developer states
that he built the cars from scratch.
I just wanted to adhere to his wishes and not mispresent his work.
All in all a great mod that deserves a look.
news