Old March 11th 05, 10:37 PM
Catman

Zathras wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:28:17 GMT, Catman
> > wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>Did you read the entire .sig?

> Well, to be honest, I get a bit confused after the 'Mishap
> Investigation Board #14' bit as the rest seems to be gobbledygook
> which I'd previously put down to your infamous (if not legendary)
> typing skills or being a Mason!! ;-))

LOL

Men In Black #14 (It's a lifestyle thing)
Shaky Knowledge of Geography Award #6 (For nearly going to Warsaw, as
opposed to Walsall)
Talks Endlessly About Religion #4 (Self explnantory, really)
Bikers Of The A414 #38 (Biker meet that rides round here, normally
incorporating the A414)
Apostle #21 (Special award for UKRMers that have vehicles in road legal
condition with total wheels >12)
Cult Of The ****e Old Car #3 (SteveH runs that one and may well explain the
membership criteria)

All of those come form the UKRM biker group. It's a tradition, or old
charter or something.

Then we have the cars
Giulietta,
Sprint
75 (until the ebay auction ends)
and the 155 (Cheers SteveH)

Then the bike

And not won spelling miss take, just don't start on the gran'ma
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS (Badly bent) 155 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk