Old July 23rd 05, 01:50 AM
tim bur

how about we help you before you kill yourself by blowing up one of those cans
u have a leak and i would bet money the evap.coil is bad unless you have followed a gravel hauler lately the system needs to be evacuated then a dye added and then recharged and again checked for leaks with the ultravoilet lite at least