Old November 4th 04, 01:01 PM
C. E. White

"Andy G." wrote:

> It looks like the new Ford Freestyle to me. I believe that it's based on
> the same platform as the new Ford 500 sedan.

The Territory is not the same as the Freestyle. It is a Rear
Wheel Drive / 4WD Package with a longitudinally mounted
engine (an inline 6 at that). The Freestyle (and 500) are
Front Wheel Drive /AWD package with a transversely mounted
engine (a V-6). They may look alike, but they don't share
much of anything.

Ed