Old March 3rd 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Default How to use 4wd feature on 2000 Explorer - EB

I have found on mine that I need to put Jeep into neutral, engage the 4X4
Low box and then put the jeep into reverse before it engages.
Good luck with it.
Ex Ford 2000 Explorer driver (****ed off because there not available in RHD
anymore) soo driving a Range Rover sport now.

ps.com...