Old August 20th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

Default dumb question.

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> I don't believe you'll find a grease monkey with less than a
> Automotive Service Excellence Certification

I found a few of those at Midas.... I think somewhere they give that
ASE patch away in brekfast cerial boxes. :/ Those were the folks that
tried to weld tabs to make brakes fit my ZJ that wern't for my ZJ rather
than check the part number.

Oddly enough that shop is still closed (has been for the past five years).
They probably killed somebody.