Old August 29th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Nicholas Anthony

Default Ford going Private?!?

"nospam" > wrote in message
m...
>I heard from a buddy on Friday. He's a big stock market player, and he told
>me that he read that Ford is thinking of going private?
> Anyone else hear about this?
>
> Dave

I mentioned this in the 15k layoff post. It makes allot of sense to do it. I
said It is sad to see how poorly Ford's stocks are doing. They actually are
a bargain deal for anyone to buy. I was reading how Ford might go private
and now that the stocks are cheap enough can easily be done.

To add it is presently valued at $14.5billion present stock value and actual
worth with assets anywhere from $20-40billion.

Nick