Old September 1st 06, 12:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SnoMan

Default Direction GM's taking Saturn

On 31 Aug 2006 22:41:30 -0700, wrote:

>I liked the no haggle price concept-- the car I bought was the same
>deal as the next guy as the one before me--I didn't drive away
>thinking, damn, I bet if I had argued another 2 hours I could have ....

No dealer needs to make or be guarenteed 3 to 6k profit on the sale of
a vehicle (depending on list price). As far as haggleing, there is
none, you tell them what you are will to pay and then tell them is can
sit in there driveway or yours and if they do not bite you walk out
plain and sinple. They will call you whe they figure out that you are
serious. I shout for a dealer to make 300 to 500 bucks on a sales or
so because I am not going to pay a extra 3K or more for them to profit
from.
TheSnoMan.com