Old January 9th 05, 03:42 PM
Braukuche

>If you're interested, let me know what diameter you want, and what
>timing marks, and I'll check to see if that's what you need.

Hey Jim,
Basically my pulley is one of those gold anodized Brazillian pulleys with two
notches which Iwas told represent 7.5 and 10 BTDC. I need to know where 5ATDC
is. If you have one of those pulleys and could match it up to a German one with
a TDC notch and could tell me where TDC would be on my pulley that would solve
my problem as I could then just measure and file a notch representing TDC and
then 5ATDC.
Thanks,
--Dan