Old January 10th 05, 01:30 AM
Jim Adney

On 09 Jan 2005 15:42:29 GMT ojunk (Braukuche) wrote:

>>If you're interested, let me know what diameter you want, and what
>>timing marks, and I'll check to see if that's what you need.

>Basically my pulley is one of those gold anodized Brazillian pulleys with two
>notches which Iwas told represent 7.5 and 10 BTDC. I need to know where 5ATDC
>is. If you have one of those pulleys and could match it up to a German one with
>a TDC notch and could tell me where TDC would be on my pulley that would solve
>my problem as I could then just measure and file a notch representing TDC and
>then 5ATDC.

If you trust what you've been told, then you don't need any further
info from me or anyone else. Just measure the distance between your
two notches and then move 3 times that distance to the left of the
leftmost existing notch and that will be TDC. 2x more will be 5ATDC.

If you DON'T trust what you were told, then there's nothing any of us
can do to help you, because we can't verify anything from here. (My
crystal ball is in the shop....)

-
Jim Adney

Madison, WI 53711 USA