Old September 14th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeremy[_2_]

Default 1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

Thanks for the site. I looked up the vacuum lines and to the best of my

knowledge hooked them up. Only problem is my set up varies from that on

the site and Im not sure of I hooked up the lines correctly to the
carb. That is the only problem I am having now is the lines from/to
the carb. IE the decel valve and I am pretty sure I do not have a pulse

air valve on the drives side. If anyone can help that would be awesome

Thanks Jeremy