Old January 11th 05, 02:29 AM
Jim Adney

On 10 Jan 2005 03:57:55 GMT EMOVE (Chris Perdue)
wrote:

>>From: Jim Adney

>>If you DON'T trust what you were told, then there's nothing any of us
>>can do to help you, because we can't verify anything from here. (My
>>crystal ball is in the shop....)
>>

>Jim we can just point the OP to this printable version of a degree pulley...he
>just needs to ignore the part that is associated with the cam the person made
>it for

http://www.dune-buggy.com/uploads/Bu...egreeWheel.pdf

That's a nice suggestion, but it only works easily if his pulley is
the same diameter, and he still doesn't know how to orient it if he
doesn't have a trustworthy reference point.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA