Old October 21st 04, 07:19 PM
Dad

Not sure that since you saw it in there and "it fit" has allot to do with
what had to be changed to make it fit. I saw a V8 in a Chevette and it fit
but then it was a mule for a company called GM and they may have been able
to change what they needed to get it to fit. We have a club member that has
a TPI 383 in a late C3 and it was not a drop in. He also just got a C5 and
fuel economy was one reason. Just an engine swap for fuel economy is not all
it takes to get better mileage.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51