rFactor, Head Shake, how to turn it off?

Old April 9th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default rFactor, Head Shake, how to turn it off?

how do you turn this way down or off, seems abit over done, and makes me
dizzy....
thanks,

Old April 10th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

test wrote in :

> how do you turn this way down or off, seems abit over done, and
> makes me dizzy....
> thanks,

I can't recall offhand. It's a oline or two in one of the text
configuration files. It does make a big difference, as do many of
the other changes that you can make.

Your best bet is to log onto the rFactor forums over at
RaceSimCentral: forum.rscnet.org

This change, and many others are there -- although it make take
you a bit of a search to find them.

Good luck!
--
Darryl

Old April 10th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"test" > wrote in message
| how do you turn this way down or off, seems abit over done, and makes me
| dizzy....
| thanks,

Look in the *.plr file. It's in there somewhere.

Alanb

Old April 10th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

rFactor/UserData/<username>/<username>.plr file and edit value under "Graphics Options":Cockpit Vibration Mult1="1.00000" (make it a lower value).

Mitch

Old April 15th 06, 09:43 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>rFactor/UserData/<username>/<username>.plr file
> edit value under "Graphics Options":Cockpit Vibration Mult1="1.00000"
> (make it a lower value).

Like 0.00000 (this what I use, makes for better videos.

A bit of history in this videos, an original Formula at the orginal
Toban GP track, dual view, in car over chase:

http://jeffareid.net/rfr/rfrf1tgp.wmv

Jimmy turn signal problem not yet covered.. [email protected] Technology 13 December 27th 05 02:40 PM
The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
91 LX (5.0), Turn Signals Not Working sariwa1 Ford Mustang 3 December 17th 04 04:52 AM