for sale audi 87 5000 cd

Old October 30th 04, 01:02 AM
The Bald Ass Prairie Farm

Default for sale audi 87 5000 cd

Yep, I give up, this car has a copper worm going through it, you fix one
thing and the next thing gives up or even stranger, things start working
that weren't working for the last 4 month's.
It's an 87 with all the options. Like leather seats, no they need work, some
seams came loose. It drives, but needs a breakbooster refill. No heat,
(that's what did it for my wife ) she bought the car and drives it or
better used to drive it), no airco(refill?), some rust, no radio, power
every thing although the power steering seems to go. New tires on the front
side. We exchanged the headlights and grille with the 1985 version and have
new sealed beams for those. It comes with the book "Bentley book" and the
original grille and head lights although you probably don't want to use
them. It needs shocks(we have bought one and it will be in the package) It
drives great, but when it starts taking up all my spare time it has to go.
Make us an offer, great parts car, but somebody put a spell on it, I fix one
thing and some thing else goes.
We are in South East Alberta Canada but if it's in the neighbourhood we'll
drive it over there, say a 100 miles or so. It just needs a lot of TLC just
like my herd of cows, my horses and my wife and one guy has only that
much time.

Think about it, it's a great car but it needs TLC I can't give her.

Richard
--
The Bald Ass Prairie Farm
remove <?> from email for reply

1987 Audi 5000 Timing Belt Marti Audi 24 October 16th 04 06:17 AM
87 Audi 5000 heater/airconditioner problem Marti Audi 1 September 22nd 04 04:54 PM
Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 July 27th 04 04:08 PM
In search of... Audi 5000 turbodiesel FI pump Mauricio Audi 0 July 17th 04 08:12 PM
78 Audi 5000 Cruise Control Warning Light Problem TurboBanana Audi 2 May 25th 04 03:40 PM