A4 Avant 2000 Speaker Removal

Old June 12th 06, 07:26 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default A4 Avant 2000 Speaker Removal

Need to replace a couple of the speakers in my A4 - any tips/links on how to get
the things out without breaking stuff?

Cheers!

Old June 12th 06, 08:52 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:26:44 +0100, "Jim Pills" > wrote:

>Need to replace a couple of the speakers in my A4 - any tips/links on how to get
>the things out without breaking stuff?
>
>Cheers!

Google this string: Audi A4 Avant speaker removal

Of the 52 thousand hits you'll get, the first hit will be:
http://www.carstereohelp.com/straudi.htm

which looks like it ought to get you most if not all the way...

/daytripper
'00 s4 6spd
Old June 13th 06, 09:46 AM posted to alt.autos.audi

"daytripper" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:26:44 +0100, "Jim Pills" > wrote:
>
>>Need to replace a couple of the speakers in my A4 - any tips/links on how to
>>get
>>the things out without breaking stuff?
>>
>>Cheers!

> Google this string: Audi A4 Avant speaker removal
>
> Of the 52 thousand hits you'll get, the first hit will be:
> http://www.carstereohelp.com/straudi.htm
>
> which looks like it ought to get you most if not all the way...

Thanks daytripper, no idea why I didn't try Googling myself - practice what you
preach eh?

Just for the edification of others, the link posted above you'll have to pay for
(only $5 but hey! ;o) ), but I found the info I needed he

http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec27.shtml

and

http://forums.audiworld.com/a4/msgs/184552.phtml

Cheers!