2000 Jeep Wrangler Renagade package

Old February 25th 05, 12:08 PM
Kevin C.

Default 2000 Jeep Wrangler Renagade package

I've searched for a while on google and for the life of me I can't find
anything. Does anyone know what the Renagade package added to a 2000 Jeep
Wrangler Sport?

I mean, besides the Renegade decal.
Thanks in advance.
-Kevin C.

Old February 26th 05, 01:57 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

2000 model year did not have a Renegade packake from the factory, as far as
I know. I bought my '00 new and I don't recall a Renegade package as an
option...SE, Sport, and Sahara were the only models available.

Old February 26th 05, 02:08 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Besides, with a name like Renegade, we think Real Civilian Jeep:
http://www.4x4review.com/feature/50-...7-Renegade.jpg
Anything less would hypocritical!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 26th 05, 04:54 AM
TW

Well, in 2000 and 2001 TJ Sahara models were sold as "Renegade" in New
Zealand. They could not sell Saharas here because of some issue with
similar names and Nissans in Australia.

TW

Old February 26th 05, 04:10 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

OK...in the US there was not a Renegade model.