My last Dodge/Chrysler Purchase

Old February 10th 08, 04:11 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
ma

Default My last Dodge/Chrysler Purchase

http://www.daimlerchryslervehicleproblems.com/

Mike

Old February 10th 08, 04:31 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
Ralph[_4_]

"ma" > wrote in message
> http://www.daimlerchryslervehicleproblems.com/
>
> Mike

yawn...

Ralph

Old February 10th 08, 05:18 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
ma

Glad to help you fall sleep.

. ..

Old February 10th 08, 06:15 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
Nathan W. Collier[_4_]

"ma" > wrote in message
> http://www.daimlerchryslervehicleproblems.com/

honestly i want to read your page but the background makes it so dang hard
to read that it almost makes my vision blurry and gives me a headache. any
chance of removing the background and just using simple text on a white
background to be easy on the eyes?
thanks,

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com

Old February 10th 08, 06:58 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
Max Dodge

Not getting enough traffic for your adertisers?

--
Max

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, he is not entitled to his own
facts." Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan of New York

Old February 10th 08, 07:27 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
Scott

Oh ****, I bought a new Nitro today.

Old February 10th 08, 08:55 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
Tony D.

ma wrote:
> http://www.daimlerchryslervehicleproblems.com/
>
> Mike

Anything different about this than the "my last ford..", "my last gm..",
or my last xxxx web sites?
Old February 10th 08, 12:34 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
maxpower

"ma" > wrote in message
> http://www.daimlerchryslervehicleproblems.com/
>
> Mike

What's the matter Mike, Chrysler didn't pay for your engine repair that was
caused by neglect?

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Old February 10th 08, 03:26 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
Gyzmologist[_2_]

ma wrote:
> http://www.daimlerchryslervehicleproblems.com/
>
> Mike

I know what you mean. I think you'd be much better off with a Ford. I
had a '98 Mustang that I bought new, so I know this is the one for you.

I bought my last Dodge in 1999; it was a used '98 Stratus ES and had a
little over 32K miles. You know everyone thinks that American made cars
are crap, and especially Dodge cars. I must be really stupid because I
still have the car. It now has 139,652 miles and I think an O2 sensor is
starting to fail because my gas mileage has dropped a couple MPG. The
brakes only lasted to 100K miles, and I've had to replace the battery
twice now. Everything else is original, so it is like driving a time bomb!!!

Damn crappy Dodge.

--
Gyz

If a man is speaking in the middle of the forest and there is no woman
around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Old February 11th 08, 03:39 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
ma

"maxpower" > wrote in message
. ..

> "ma" > wrote in message
>> http://www.daimlerchryslervehicleproblems.com/
>>
>> Mike
>>

> What's the matter Mike, Chrysler didn't pay for your engine repair that
> was
> caused by neglect?
>
> Glenn Beasley
> Chrysler Tech

Typical. Lay the blame on the consumer.
I have been obeying 3 months/3000 miles law for
both my cars (unfortunately both Dodge).

Its just denying my "extended warranty" repair is what flames me.
Chrysler taking the dealership side unfairly.
Since it is an on going case, I will not elaborate (not that anyone cares).

New car purchase TenPercent General 13 October 31st 05 07:02 PM
First BMW Purchase Ben BMW 5 August 15th 05 11:53 AM
first BMW purchase Troika BMW 10 February 26th 05 12:23 PM
Chrysler group set to kill off its Dodge Stratus and Chrysler Sebringcoupes MoPar Man Chrysler 54 January 3rd 05 04:21 PM
Purchase [email protected] Corvette 4 October 4th 04 04:36 PM