Copy of email to [email protected]

Old March 10th 05, 11:37 PM
Mary Pegg

Andy Turner wrote:

>>> So you were just inept then.

>>No, I don't think I was actually.

> How do you explain it all then?

Explain what?

>>> Well done, Mary - uk.misc suits you down to the ground.

>>Well, *I* like it here.

> That's good. You're amongst peers there.

I do hope so. Some of them can walk and chew gum all at the same time.
Sadly, not Pidge yet, but we're working on him.

--
Happy, sad, cross and concentrating.
Old March 11th 05, 12:12 AM
Andy Turner

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:37:32 GMT, Mary Pegg
> wrote:

>>>No, I don't think I was actually.

>> How do you explain it all then?

>Explain what?

Exactly. I was right about inept. And anyone's supposed to take notice
of any of your opinions on top posting when you act like a 12-year old
troll?

>>>Well, *I* like it here.

>> That's good. You're amongst peers there.

>I do hope so. Some of them can walk and chew gum all at the same time.
>Sadly, not Pidge yet, but we're working on him.

Enjoy Mike Corley too - you all deserve him.

andyt

Old March 11th 05, 12:20 AM
Mary Pegg

Andy Turner wrote:

>>> How do you explain it all then?

>>Explain what?

> Exactly. I was right about inept. And anyone's supposed to take notice
> of any of your opinions on top posting when you act like a 12-year old
> troll?

Avoiding the question, Andy?

--
Happy, sad, cross and concentrating.
Old March 11th 05, 12:28 AM
Andy Turner

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:20:40 GMT, Mary Pegg
> wrote:

>>>Explain what?

>> Exactly. I was right about inept. And anyone's supposed to take notice
>> of any of your opinions on top posting when you act like a 12-year old
>> troll?

>Avoiding the question, Andy?

Which question?

andyt

Old March 11th 05, 03:17 AM
Mary Pegg

Andy Turner wrote:

> Which question?

What am I supposed to explain?

--
Happy, sad, cross and concentrating.
Old March 11th 05, 09:15 AM
Andy Turner

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:17:32 GMT, Mary Pegg
> wrote:

>Andy Turner wrote:
>
>> Which question?

>What am I supposed to explain?

I already have.

andyt

Old March 11th 05, 03:59 PM
Mary Pegg

Andy Turner wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:17:32 GMT, Mary Pegg
> > wrote:
>
>>Andy Turner wrote:
>>
>>> Which question?

>>What am I supposed to explain?

> I already have.

Have what?

Anyway, you said something about "explain it all" and I just
wanted some clarification of "it", because I know how much you
like precision.

--
Happy, sad, cross and concentrating.
Old March 11th 05, 05:22 PM
Andy Turner

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:59:38 GMT, Mary Pegg
> wrote:

>Andy Turner wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:17:32 GMT, Mary Pegg
>> > wrote:

>>>What am I supposed to explain?

>> I already have.

>Have what?

I don't know, you tell me! Anyway, what are trying to explain? Spit it
out fella!

>Anyway, you said something about "explain it all" and I just
>wanted some clarification of "it", because I know how much you
>like precision.

Maybe I *did* want you to explain it *all*. Start from the top.

andyt

Old March 11th 05, 05:39 PM
Mary Pegg

Andy Turner wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:59:38 GMT, Mary Pegg
> > wrote:
>
>>Andy Turner wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:17:32 GMT, Mary Pegg

>>> I already have.

>>Have what?

> I don't know, you tell me!

How am *I* supposed to know what you meant?

> Anyway, what are trying to explain? Spit it
> out fella!

That's what I'm asking!

>>Anyway, you said something about "explain it all" and I just
>>wanted some clarification of "it", because I know how much you
>>like precision.

> Maybe I *did* want you to explain it *all*. Start from the top.

Is electrons a good place to start? Perhaps we can skip that bit
and move on to NNTP? RFC 1036?

--
Happy, sad, cross and concentrating.
Old March 11th 05, 05:49 PM
Andy Turner

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:39:03 GMT, Mary Pegg
> wrote:

>Andy Turner wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:59:38 GMT, Mary Pegg
>> > wrote:

>>>Have what?

>> I don't know, you tell me!

>How am *I* supposed to know what you meant?

Perhaps you should try a metaphor?

>> Anyway, what are trying to explain? Spit it
>> out fella!

>That's what I'm asking!

I've no idea what you think you're trying to explain. Why don't you
try explaining that metaphor. Or perhaps why you call yourself Mary.

>>>Anyway, you said something about "explain it all" and I just
>>>wanted some clarification of "it", because I know how much you
>>>like precision.

>> Maybe I *did* want you to explain it *all*. Start from the top.

>Is electrons a good place to start? Perhaps we can skip that bit
>and move on to NNTP? RFC 1036?

Big bang I think is the place, unless you're of a religious
persuasion. T-0 I think they call it.

andyt