air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Old November 5th 04, 04:54 PM
linda

yes, Dori, there are at least two male posting police, but they are just
going to have to get used to the fact that i am going to do whatever i
feel like at the time..sometimes i obey, sometimes i don't.... typical
of us females, huh????
and men too...:-)

Old November 5th 04, 04:56 PM
linda

take care of yourself Matt, let me do my research, and don't call me a
liberal, i even prefer "typical stupid ****" over liberal anyday!...ok???

Old November 5th 04, 04:56 PM
linda

Old November 5th 04, 04:57 PM
linda

Ted, Ted, Ted.... what can i say...

lw

Old November 5th 04, 04:57 PM
linda

Ted, Ted, Ted.... what can i say...

lw

Old November 5th 04, 04:58 PM
linda

you read this one, didn't you??

Old November 5th 04, 04:58 PM
linda

you read this one, didn't you??

Old November 5th 04, 05:02 PM
linda

Dan, my favorite safety device used to be lying in my mothers protective
arms... i miss that...

lw

Old November 5th 04, 05:02 PM
linda

Old November 5th 04, 05:06 PM
linda

High_Density wrote:
> ***YAWN***
>
> The old airbag thread again.....
>
> Next let us discuss the merits of Daytime Running Lights.

don't know a dang thing about daytime running lights, except my son
installed some on my car without my knowledge and my approval... can i
remove them or is it against the law???

> After that lets start a thread on Abortion

Abortion, i think it is the woman choice.. if man were to get pregnant
it would not be a factor..... it would be a RIGHT...

> Then lets do the death penalty............

yes, lets do death penalty.. i got rear ended because some do-gooders
against death penalty were protesting and they guy behind me was
distracted by them and did not see me stop in front of him.. and my
airbags did NOT deploy and he hit me very hard... did i sue him? no, but
i am thinking of suing the protesters... :-)