Everyday Live in Car-Crazy America

Old April 9th 09, 06:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
[email protected]

Default Everyday Live in Car-Crazy America

We have that today, It's called a taxi.
Old April 9th 09, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
N8N

On Apr 9, 1:30*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Eeyore > wrote :
>

> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> >> 100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals.

> > And all because they're aggressive, competitive and not taught at an
> > adequate level to drive safely.

> > Graham

> Wrong - everyone knows how to drive safely.

You apparently don't, so your argument fails.

nate
Old April 9th 09, 07:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
necromancer - ECHM[_2_]

SFB spewed:

>TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com wrote in
:

>> Automotive safety is something that any intelligent individual can
>> take control over for themselves. The only people who need something
>> "done" about the situation are incompetent, pathetic losers who
>> shouldn't be breathing my oxygen to begin with.
>>

>Do you enjoy being the board

tinb

> laughingstock? HAHAHAAH

Do you enjoy confirming to the world that the majority of americans
(sic) are idiots?

--
"The Federal Reserve is not a branch of the govt; it's a group of
private banks and borrowing from them means the taxpayers have to pay

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a S&DDAM or SFB)
2/20/2005
ref: http://tinyurl.com/243bw5
Message ID:
Old April 9th 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Ulf

Nate Nagel wrote:
> Neolibertarian wrote:
>> In article > ,
>> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:
>>
>>> 100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals. Thousands
>>> injured. Billions of $ lost in property damage and medical bills and
>>> lost time. But the libs ignore that and scream about the much much
>>> smaller gun problem!!.

>> And the much smaller War on Terror problem. And the much smaller AIDS
>> problem. Etc.
>>
>> It's more than 100 people a day, btw.
>>
>> There has to be a primary design flaw. Putting belts and bags in cars
>> is like putting band aids over those flaws.
>>
>> We need to rethink the engineering of roads and vehicles.
>>

> The roads and vehicles are fine. (well, for the most part.) It's the
> education and training of the users that is nearly universally **** poor
> in the YooEss. I think I read somewhere that on average, an American
> driver will be involved in some sort of crash every six or seven years.
> That's freaking pathetic! However, "sharing" the road with other users
> every day leads me to believe that that statistic can't be far from the
> mark.

I spent six days skiing in the French alps last week. Getting there
included driving on the Autobahn. While I must say, compared to the last
time I was in Germany (several years ago), that the speed of the fastest
vehicles have decreased somewhat, it's still fascinating to see just how
well traffic flows on the unrestricted parts. You have trucks going
50-55 mph in the right lane, vans and family cars going 80-100 mph in
the middle lane and sport cars, and other fast cars, in the left lane
going 100+ mph. Unfortunately, I was driving a Grand Caravan, so I
didn't go much over 100 mph, but going 90-95 in the right lane and
having cars zooming by at estimated 120+ was completely uneventful. That
experience really puts the "Speed kills" propaganda in a different light...

> nate

Ulf
Old April 9th 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
necromancer - ECHM[_2_]

SFB spewed:

>No we don't. The problem is with the driver and what we need is much much
>stiffer penalties. Make DUI and 20+ speeding automatic felonies with
>mandatory 3yr loss of license and highway fatalities will be cut in half
>overnight. Let's stop coddling these killers.

Why 20+ speeding, numbnutz??? Why not 15+ speeding, killer?

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old April 9th 09, 09:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Imam Widdershins[_2_]

On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 14:07:40 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals.

Have you ever driven a car faster than the posted speed limit?

Imam Widdershins
Old April 9th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
necromancer - ECHM[_2_]

SFB spewed:

>I have never been drunk in my life.

Liar.

--
S&DDAM admits to being drunk and to possible drunk driving by way of
a sentence with the poor grammar of the double negative:

"I ain't not never been drunk none in my life. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," a.k.a. LBMHB, lb-VH,
Pride of America, aunt millie, Judy Diariya etc...
May 1, 2007, 1331 hrs EDT

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1j04u
Message ID: et
Old April 10th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Neolibertarian[_2_]

In article
N8N > wrote:

> On Apr 9, 12:35*am, Neolibertarian > wrote:
> > In article >,
> > *Nate Nagel > wrote:

> > > The roads and vehicles are fine. *(well, for the most part.) *It's the
> > > education and training of the users that is nearly universally **** poor
> > > in the YooEss. *I think I read somewhere that on average, an American
> > > driver will be involved in some sort of crash every six or seven years.
> > > * That's freaking pathetic! *However, "sharing" the road with other
> > > users every day leads me to believe that that statistic can't be far
> > > from the mark.

> > This is the 21st Century chum.
> >
> > You ought to be able to jump in your car, tell it where you want to go,
> > snap open a paper, and not have to look up until the car beeps at you
> > when you reach your destination.
> >
> > Automobile engineering is practically where it was in 1928. You have to
> > navigate the damn thing constantly, and if you look away for an instant,
> > only an instant, it could well be your last.
> >
> > You can't even operate one safely while you're talking on the phone. Or
> > doing your makeup. Or after having one damn cocktail.
> >
> > Roads and vehicles are NOT fine.

> If that's how you feel, ride the Metro or a city bus. It works just
> like that.

No it doesn't. I wasn't referring to mass transit. Americans don't like
mass transit for very good reasons.

Electrify the roads, design the road with guides, us TCPIP for
navigational control.

Freedom of movement, no more deaths. Best of both worlds.

> The downside is, of course, that it costs more than driving, takes
> 2-3x as long to get to your destination, you aren't allowed to eat or
> drink, and more than two large packages at one time is impractical.

Duh.

--
Neolibertarian

"Global Warming: It ain't the heat, it's the stupidity."
Old April 10th 09, 01:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Neolibertarian[_2_]

In article >,
Eeyore > wrote:

> Neolibertarian wrote:
>
> > Nate Nagel > wrote:

> > > The roads and vehicles are fine. (well, for the most part.) It's the
> > > education and training of the users that is nearly universally **** poor
> > > in the YooEss. I think I read somewhere that on average, an American
> > > driver will be involved in some sort of crash every six or seven years.
> > > That's freaking pathetic! However, "sharing" the road with other
> > > users every day leads me to believe that that statistic can't be far
> > > from the mark.

> > This is the 21st Century chum.
> >
> > You ought to be able to jump in your car, tell it where you want to go,
> > snap open a paper, and not have to look up until the car beeps at you
> > when you reach your destination.

> In your dreams. Have you seen some of the cock-ups caused by GPS navigation
> and the
> drivers just followed what the box said. One ended up in a river !

You must be responding to someone else's post. Or you're just incoherent.

Either way.

Old April 10th 09, 01:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Neolibertarian[_2_]

In article m>,
Arif Khokar > wrote:

> Neolibertarian wrote:
>
> > You ought to be able to jump in your car, tell it where you want to go,
> > snap open a paper, and not have to look up until the car beeps at you
> > when you reach your destination.
> >
> > Automobile engineering is practically where it was in 1928. You have to
> > navigate the damn thing constantly, and if you look away for an instant,
> > only an instant, it could well be your last.
> >
> > You can't even operate one safely while you're talking on the phone. Or
> > doing your makeup. Or after having one damn cocktail.
> >
> > Roads and vehicles are NOT fine.

> Given what you said above, it appears that you're saying that vehicle
> operators are not fine, as opposed to roads and vehicles.

Roads and vehicles are operating under a basic design established 90
years ago.

The necessity for continuously navigating the automobile, by itself, is
an indication of a primary design flaw. Human beings don't do well when
they have to concentrate on ANYTHING for over 20 minutes.

When airplanes were first developed, they required continuous
navigation. Those days are long gone.

Why not for something exponentially less complex, such as two
dimensional navigation?