any way out?

Old September 28th 04, 11:29 PM
Diode

Default any way out?

TF spoke thusly:

>>>I am screwed.
>>>The dealer won't call me back, of course.

<snip whining>

Sorry to break your balls here, but do you do ANYTHING for yourself?
You've been asking everybody what kind of car to get, where to buy it,
how to get it home, what color it should be, Should I get this option,
etc. Now you want people to tell you how to get out of the deal that
you finally made. Do some research (other than sitting on your butt
typing to news groups)...make some phone calls...go get in the dealer's
face. Why are you even bothering to call them? Just go there. Man, I
thought >I< was lazy...

--

Shut up, Dave.

-|>|- Diode -|<|-
'68 L-79 Coupe
'79 Triumph Bonneville
Old September 28th 04, 11:41 PM
TF

Great
I have done tons of reasearch and called 300 places.
Talked to attorneys, you name it.
All I fn do is work and have bad luck.
I can't just go there if they are going to send me away.
It's 6 hours away.
Thanks,
TF

t...

Old September 28th 04, 11:41 PM
TF

Great
I have done tons of reasearch and called 300 places.
Talked to attorneys, you name it.
All I fn do is work and have bad luck.
I can't just go there if they are going to send me away.
It's 6 hours away.
Thanks,
TF

t...

Old September 28th 04, 11:56 PM
Charles Spitzer

do you still have a phone?

Old September 28th 04, 11:56 PM
Charles Spitzer

do you still have a phone?

Old September 29th 04, 02:22 AM
TF

I've talked to them several times and they keep telling me the gsm will
call, but he doesn't.
Checvy called them and they said they aren't taking the car back, even after
I asked them to tell me what they wanted from me.
I think I'm screwed.
TF

Old September 29th 04, 02:22 AM
TF

Old September 29th 04, 03:37 AM
TF

First, I just need out, not a reduction...it's already 0%.
There are several issues.
First, they put the wrong income on the app., actually 25% higher that what
it truely is. I told them the correct amount, but they put the higher amount
on.
Next, they did not take my current loan into account.

These should be enough to void the app.
Next, the real depreciation is about 5 times what I thought it was.
They didn't tell me this until after I signed.

There are several other problems with the deal, but I'll save them for gmac
tomorrow.
I really want to keep the car, but some things have happened, as is typical
for my luck.
TF

Old September 29th 04, 03:37 AM
TF

Old September 29th 04, 05:33 AM
Dad

"Diode" > wrote in message
t...
Do some research (other than sitting on your butt
> typing to news groups)...make some phone calls...go get in the dealer's
> face. Why are you even bothering to call them? Just go there. Man, I
> thought >I< was lazy...
> --
> Shut up, Dave.

> '68 L-79 Coupe