Everyday Live in Car-Crazy America

Old April 8th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Everyday Live in Car-Crazy America

100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals. Thousands injured.
Billions of $ lost in property damage and medical bills and lost time. But
the libs ignore that and scream about the much much smaller gun problem!!.
Old April 8th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Roy Estrada

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> 100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals. Thousands injured.
> Billions of $ lost in property damage and medical bills and lost time. But
> the libs ignore that and scream about the much much smaller gun problem!!.

Sober up, you drunken slut.
Old April 8th 09, 08:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
necromancer - ECHM[_2_]

SFB spewed:

>100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals.

So?

> Thousands injured.

**Y*A*W*N**

>Billions of $ lost in property damage and medical bills and lost time. But
>the libs ignore that and scream about the much much smaller gun problem!!.

Q: Who cares?

A: Everyone in this room: http://www.gribblenation.com/room.jpg

You don't have any room to be complaining about other's driving...

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS advocates unsafe driving:

"Yes - the stupid media BLAMED it on the fog. If the SL
is 60 then, by god, you have a right to drive 60 no
matter what the conditions."

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 1/9/08
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/2fnkof
Msg ID:
Old April 8th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc

On Apr 8, 1:41*pm, Roy Estrada > wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
> > 100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals. *Thousands injured.
> > Billions of $ lost in property damage and medical bills and lost time. But
> > the libs ignore that and scream about the much much smaller gun problem!!.

> Sober up, you drunken slut.

The board notes that you evaded the issue and merely made your usual
personal attack. It must really suck to be a hater.
Old April 8th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
N8N

On Apr 8, 3:07*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> 100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals. *Thousands injured.
> Billions of $ lost in property damage and medical bills and lost time. But
> the libs ignore that and scream about the much much smaller gun problem!!..

learn how to ****in' drive and you won't have a problem.

nate
Old April 8th 09, 09:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Major Debacle

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Apr 8, 1:41 pm, Roy Estrada > wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>
>>> 100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals. Thousands injured.
>>> Billions of $ lost in property damage and medical bills and lost time. But
>>> the libs ignore that and scream about the much much smaller gun problem!!.

>> Sober up, you drunken slut.

> The board notes that you evaded the issue

Nope, the board notes that you really are a drunken slut... or the
functional equivalent of one.

Old April 8th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Roy Estrada

N8N wrote:

> On Apr 8, 3:07 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
>
>>100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals. Thousands injured.
>>Billions of $ lost in property damage and medical bills and lost time. But
>>the libs ignore that and scream about the much much smaller gun problem!!.

> learn how to ****in' drive and you won't have a problem.

Too late!
Judy has been DENIED the right to operate an automobile since her last
felony DUI.

Old April 8th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
Roy Estrada

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> On Apr 8, 1:41 pm, Roy Estrada > wrote:
>
>>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>

>>>100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals. Thousands injured.
>>>Billions of $ lost in property damage and medical bills and lost time. But
>>>the libs ignore that and scream about the much much smaller gun problem!!.

>>Sober up, you drunken slut.

> The board notes that you evaded the issue and merely made your usual
> personal attack. It must really suck to be a hater.

What "board?"
This is usenet, you drunken slut.

Sober up, and tell us all about YOUR fear and hatred of Jews, Mexicans,
Japanese, Chinese, Africans, Irish, New Yorkers, Texans, and etc...

After all, YOU claimed to be from West Virginia (which is a lie), and
claim to have a valid drivers permit! (another fib!)

You were adopted by retards.

Old April 8th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
[email protected]

On Apr 8, 3:07*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> 100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals. *Thousands injured.

Glad I'm not stupid enough to be one of those hundreds or thousands.

> Billions of $ lost in property damage and medical bills and lost time. But
> the libs ignore that and scream about the much much smaller gun problem!!..

Automotive safety is something that any intelligent individual can
take control over for themselves. The only people who need something
"done" about the situation are incompetent, pathetic losers who
shouldn't be breathing my oxygen to begin with.

Old April 8th 09, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc
[email protected]

On Apr 8, 3:54*pm, N8N > wrote:
> On Apr 8, 3:07*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>
> > wrote:
> > 100 people killed every DAY by the highway criminals. *Thousands injured.
> > Billions of $ lost in property damage and medical bills and lost time. But
> > the libs ignore that and scream about the much much smaller gun problem!!.

> learn how to ****in' drive and you won't have a problem.
>
> nate

I thought the general consensus was that Speedy was incapable of
learnin'?