Photos from my Jeep!

Old February 16th 04, 08:28 PM
Jeff Alu

Default Photos from my Jeep!

I have a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee which I've abused a bit (Currently
it has no front bumper, since I had to rip it off to get a tow after
being stuck in the mud in a "dry" lake for eight hours...) But my
Jeep has taken me to many of my favorite off-road locations in the
California desert for exploring and photography/Dust Devil
chasing/Storm chasing. Hope to get a new Jeep soon when I can afford
it...

In the meantime, please stop by and check out some of the places my
Jeep has taken me to in my black and white photos:

http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm

Best to all,

Jeff Alu

Old February 28th 04, 02:30 PM