The Right of Locomotion

Old July 29th 05, 04:10 PM
Bill Funk

On 29 Jul 2005 07:24:50 -0700, "John S." > wrote:

>Ashton Crusher wrote:
>> On 23 Jul 2005 06:05:28 -0700, "John S." > wrote:
>>
>> >If you really want information you should do is go back and reread the
>> >messages I left the previous time this nonsensical thread was started.

>> Its not a nonsensical thread. It has exposed you as a supine and
>> willing tool of the gvt.

>Tell me, in another life were you one of the conspiratorial loonies who
>was sure the commies were massed just on the other side of the mexican
>border ready to invade the U.S. So sure that you probably rushed to
>build a self-sufficient cabin in the Montana or Michigan forest after
>buying survivalist supplies from some wacko shortwave broadcaster.

Hell no!
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/default.asp
They don't advertise over any shortwave!

--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old July 29th 05, 08:37 PM
Motorhead Lawyer

proffsl wrote:

> I smite you.

You can smite him all you want. I'd prefer that you BITE me.

And that goes for your sock puppet, Crusher, too.
--
C.R. Krieger
(Do I LOOK like I'm afraid of the government?)

Old July 30th 05, 07:08 AM
Ashton Crusher

On 29 Jul 2005 12:37:51 -0700, "Motorhead Lawyer" >
wrote:

>proffsl wrote:
>>
>> I smite you.

>You can smite him all you want. I'd prefer that you BITE me.
>
>And that goes for your sock puppet, Crusher, too.
>--
>C.R. Krieger
>(Do I LOOK like I'm afraid of the government?)

Naw, you just seem ignorant.
Old July 30th 05, 07:09 AM
Ashton Crusher

On 29 Jul 2005 07:24:50 -0700, "John S." > wrote:

>Ashton Crusher wrote:
>> On 23 Jul 2005 06:05:28 -0700, "John S." > wrote:
>>
>> >If you really want information you should do is go back and reread the
>> >messages I left the previous time this nonsensical thread was started.

>> Its not a nonsensical thread. It has exposed you as a supine and
>> willing tool of the gvt.

>Tell me, in another life were you one of the conspiratorial loonies who
>was sure the commies were massed just on the other side of the mexican
>border ready to invade the U.S. So sure that you probably rushed to
>build a self-sufficient cabin in the Montana or Michigan forest after
>buying survivalist supplies from some wacko shortwave broadcaster.

No, were you?
Old July 30th 05, 09:25 PM
John S.

Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On 29 Jul 2005 07:24:50 -0700, "John S." > wrote:
>

> >Ashton Crusher wrote:

> >> Its not a nonsensical thread. It has exposed you as a supine and
> >> willing tool of the gvt.

> >Tell me, in another life were you one of the conspiratorial loonies who
> >was sure the commies were massed just on the other side of the mexican
> >border ready to invade the U.S. So sure that you probably rushed to
> >build a self-sufficient cabin in the Montana or Michigan forest after
> >buying survivalist supplies from some wacko shortwave broadcaster.

> No, were you?

Oh, now isn't that a cutesy response. Will you be trying a
nanny-nanny-goat next?

Old July 31st 05, 06:51 PM
Ashton Crusher

On 30 Jul 2005 13:25:55 -0700, "John S." > wrote:

>Ashton Crusher wrote:

>> >Tell me, in another life were you one of the conspiratorial loonies who
>> >was sure the commies were massed just on the other side of the mexican
>> >border ready to invade the U.S. So sure that you probably rushed to
>> >build a self-sufficient cabin in the Montana or Michigan forest after
>> >buying survivalist supplies from some wacko shortwave broadcaster.

>> No, were you?

>Oh, now isn't that a cutesy response. Will you be trying a
>nanny-nanny-goat next?

You volunteering for the position?
Old August 1st 05, 05:33 PM
Motorhead Lawyer

Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On 29 Jul 2005 12:37:51 -0700, "Motorhead Lawyer" >
> wrote:
>
> >proffsl wrote:
> >>
> >> I smite you.

> >You can smite him all you want. I'd prefer that you BITE me.
> >
> >And that goes for your sock puppet, Crusher, too.
> >--
> >C.R. Krieger
> >(Do I LOOK like I'm afraid of the government?)

> Naw, you just seem ignorant.

Irony so thick you can cut it.

So how's that fertilizer stash you guys got goin'? Enough to fill up
the rental truck yet?
--
C.R. Krieger
(Not quibbling)

Old August 2nd 05, 07:03 AM
Ashton Crusher

On 1 Aug 2005 09:33:31 -0700, "Motorhead Lawyer" >
wrote:

>Ashton Crusher wrote:
>> On 29 Jul 2005 12:37:51 -0700, "Motorhead Lawyer" >
>> wrote:

>> >You can smite him all you want. I'd prefer that you BITE me.
>> >
>> >And that goes for your sock puppet, Crusher, too.
>> >--
>> >C.R. Krieger
>> >(Do I LOOK like I'm afraid of the government?)

>> Naw, you just seem ignorant.

>Irony so thick you can cut it.
>
>So how's that fertilizer stash you guys got goin'? Enough to fill up
>the rental truck yet?

Did your Mom help you come up with that?
Old August 3rd 05, 03:57 AM
Bernard Farquart

"Ashton Crusher" > wrote in message
>>> Naw, you just seem ignorant.

>>Irony so thick you can cut it.
>>
>>So how's that fertilizer stash you guys got goin'? Enough to fill up
>>the rental truck yet?

> Did your Mom help you come up with that?

Oooohhh, Burn!

Old August 3rd 05, 05:47 AM
Scott en Aztlán

wrote:

>So how's that fertilizer stash you guys got goin'? Enough to fill up
>the rental truck yet?

It turns out they stole the wrong kind - it cannot be used to make an
explosive.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/news/071...ertilizer.html