WTB: Right mirror for 2000 LHS

Old September 12th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
BF[_1_]

Default WTB: Right mirror for 2000 LHS

Second try - doesn't seem to have 'taken':

Looking for a right side mirror for my 2000 LHS. Wife crunched it.

This version mirror is:

Foldable
has Memory
Is heated
Has a shiny black finish.

Please e-mail me if you have one in good condition and tell me how much
you want for iy.

Thanks

Old September 12th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

BF wrote:
> Second try - doesn't seem to have 'taken':
>
> Looking for a right side mirror for my 2000 LHS. Wife crunched it.
>
> This version mirror is:
>
> Foldable
> has Memory
> Is heated
> Has a shiny black finish.
>
> Please e-mail me if you have one in good condition and tell me how much
> you want for iy.
>
> Thanks

Same mirrors used on certain option packages of all 2nd gen LH cars
(300M, Intrepid, Concorde, LHS).

Three very good potential sources:
(1) www.dodgeintrepid.net forums - there are at least two guys on there
who take orders for their visits to the bone yards and have established
a good reputation for fair dealing there. Start with the Buy/sell/trade
forum - those two guys as well as others will respond - someone may have
one sitting in their garage.
(2) Buy/sell/trade forum on the 300M Club forums
(http://300mclub.org/forums/index.php...7dc347d2afee34)
(3) www.car-part.com - a site where junk yards from all over the U.S.
list their parts - you drill down for the vehicle-specific part, select
your geographical area of preference, and up pops (usually) several
pages of yards that have the exact part in their yard complete with
price, location, phone number, etc., etc. Don't worry about excluding
the right part from comon platform vehicles - their system knows what
parts are interchangeable between badges.

Guaranteed at least two of those sources will have available the mirror
you are looking for.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')