1998 ford explorer sport console?

Old November 30th 04, 11:29 PM
luk84

Default 1998 ford explorer sport console?

i have a 1998 ford explorer sport 2 door. and i was wondering if anyone
makes aftermarket center floor consoles that fit?????

Old December 1st 04, 02:30 AM
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

"luk84" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> i have a 1998 ford explorer sport 2 door. and i was wondering if anyone
> makes aftermarket center floor consoles that fit?????

If your looking for ones that you can mount things in, YES.
Start at www.jottodesk.com for a start.
There are others, each can be set up the way you like.
I have one in my 2002 4 door, hold the radios, PA/AirHorn,XM radio,3 12
volt outlets and a drink holder.

Old December 2nd 04, 07:31 PM
luk84

i'm looking for a stock replacement center console for my 1998 ford
explorer sport 2 door. an aftermarket one would be awesome to. does anyone
know of a place to purchase a console that fits?????????