Automotive technology book series

Old September 10th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default Automotive technology book series

I would like your opinions on this. Which automotive tecnology book
series would you suggest me? The "Chek Chart" series or the
"Halderman/Birch" series?
Does they have color pictures and diagrams? Whis one series would you
suggest for someone who wants to learn the most out of the automotive
systems?
In the following link is the website of the publishing company for
these two series.

http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/acad...409929,00.html

Old September 10th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
tweety

wrote:
> I would like your opinions on this. Which automotive tecnology book
> series would you suggest me? The "Chek Chart" series or the
> "Halderman/Birch" series?
> Does they have color pictures and diagrams? Whis one series would you
> suggest for someone who wants to learn the most out of the automotive
> systems?
> In the following link is the website of the publishing company for
> these two series.

http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/acad...409929,00.html

try looking at a book called" THE AUTOMOTIVE ENCYCLOPEDIA" there is
also another good book but i cant remember the name of it at this time.
do a seach for "GOODHEART/WILLCOX PUBLISHING" try to get there web
sites both books sell for under $80.00 and cover the complete
automotive system. very well illustrated also.

Old September 10th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
tweety

wrote:
> I would like your opinions on this. Which automotive tecnology book
> series would you suggest me? The "Chek Chart" series or the
> "Halderman/Birch" series?
> Does they have color pictures and diagrams? Whis one series would you
> suggest for someone who wants to learn the most out of the automotive
> systems?
> In the following link is the website of the publishing company for
> these two series.

http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/acad...409929,00.html

try looking at a book called" THE AUTOMOTIVE ENCYCLOPEDIA" there is
also another good book but i cant remember the name of it at this time.
do a seach for "GOODHEART/WILLCOX PUBLISHING" try to get there web
sites both books sell for under $80.00 and cover the complete
automotive system. very well illustrated also.

Automotive Industry News, Research and Information Jeeps allworldautomotive.com Jeep 4 September 10th 06 12:18 AM
Automotive Industry News, Research and Information BMW [email protected] BMW 0 September 8th 06 04:03 PM
Automotive Industry News, Research and Information allworldautomotive.com Technology 0 September 8th 06 04:00 PM
7 Series Meg R. BMW 8 January 9th 05 03:32 PM
BMW 1 series sales figures for Sept. '04 Peter Bozz BMW 7 October 12th 04 12:59 PM