350 Small Block Application Ideas!

Old August 26th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
350SmallBlock

Default 350 Small Block Application Ideas!

So here is my story, when I was 14 I bought a 1985 Chevy El Camino as a
project car. I bought a 350 block and BUILT it. I put around $6,500 in
the engine alone. I got it in the car and drove it for a good 4 years.
I just recently pulled the engine and I'm selling the car.

So what I have:

1.) 350 Chevy Smallblock w/ under 10,000 miles on it
Bored .60 over
Summit Race Cam, (i dont remeber the duration and lift off hand)
Flat top pistons
Edlebrock 750 cfm Carb
Edlebrock Performer Intake
Cast Heads (i have aluminum ones but not on it)
All crome and pretty...[image:
http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/phot...8056_7042.jpg]
That was the engine before i put her in the Elky, only difference now
is it could use a repaint and some new valve covers and air filter...

My question: If YOU had this engine what would you do with it? I WONT
sell it, and I wont put it back in the elky, I have been thinking along
the lines of custom dune buggy, speed boat, boss hoss style motorcycle,
IDK!

Give me your ideas! I want a new project.
[image:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...er_online.gif]
'[image:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/images/buttons/edit.gif]'
(http://tinyurl.com/3adple)

--
350SmallBlock
350SmallBlock's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=530404

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old September 20th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
mr_mushroom[_14_]

i seem to recall seeing this once before in another section of AF.

--
mr_mushroom
mr_mushroom's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=508258