2009 Honda Accord Engine Oil Change Guide

Old April 27th 09, 09:03 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
Paul Michaels

Default 2009 Honda Accord Engine Oil Change Guide

I just performed the first oil change on our new 2009 Honda Accord LX
sedan. The odometer read 5,800 miles and the oil life meter was at
20%, so I figured it was about time.

It's a fairly simple procedure that can save you money and even time
once you become familiar with it.

I took pictures while I changed the oil and wrote up a quick guide.

Here's the photo gallery -
http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/H...l-Change-Guide

I'm sure most of you could do this with your eyes closed, but
hopefully it will help some of the new owners out there.

Cheers,
Paul Michaels
Ft. Lauderdale, FL