Infineon/ Sears Pt. parking recommend?

Old July 22nd 05, 03:23 PM
lib

Default Infineon/ Sears Pt. parking recommend?

Is there a particular lot that is available (non-handicapped), or one that I
can pay to park in, that would cut down on the length of our walking
distance to the reserved seating on pit side. Thanx- Lib

Old July 22nd 05, 04:22 PM
Crabs

lib wrote:
> Is there a particular lot that is available (non-handicapped), or one that I
> can pay to park in, that would cut down on the length of our walking
> distance to the reserved seating on pit side. Thanx- Lib

Cough up the extra $10 for "Premium Parking". Go in through the front
gate and they will direct you left and uphill. The lot is only 1/8 of a
mile or so from the drags. It's worth the $10.
All the other lots are quite a distance, not so much a problem in the
morning when going to the event, but a real slog afterwards in the heat
of the day. Daytime temps should be running 90+, so bring lots of
sunscreen and drink plenty of fluids.

See you there!

TomC
'90 ZR1