tach problems

Old June 30th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default tach problems

i want to know how to hook up a tachometer to my new msd distributor
with a blaster 2 coil. it worked on my HEI distribitor but i just dont
know where to connect the wire that sends the RPM signal to my tach.

Old July 2nd 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
djvanders

Have you heard of the MPG-CAP? It can save you money on fuel costs,
increasing your gas mileage 7-14%, but some people I know are getting
up to 30%. We went from 18mpg with our 2001 Chevy Venture to 24mpg,
which is a 33% increase! This stuff really works!
Check out our toll free calls and websites below for more info on the
product and business. You'll be glad you did when you find out how
much money you can save and make helping others save money.
Fuel Freedom International (FFi) offers a unique, patent pending,
product called the MPG-CAP. FFi has combined this satisfaction
guaranteed product with an incredible compensation plan for those
looking for a lucrative home-based business that capitalizes on the
timing of the out-of-control fuel prices around the world.
The MPG-CAPs provide increased gas mileage of 7-14% (some customers are
experiencing up to 30%), increased octane .4 - 1.6%, better
performance and decreased emissions for a cleaner environment.
MPG-CAPs are designed for use in all gasoline and diesel powered
engines including, but not limited to, the following: autos, trucks,
boats, RV's, ATV's, generators, heavy equipment, motorcycles and
snowmobiles.

Call this toll free number for a brief 4 minute intro message:
1-877-222-6741
To understand more about this exciting opportunity, listen to this 20
minute information call at 1-323-761-6441.
Please give me a call with any questions that you might have.
Sincerely,
David VanDerSteen B. Ed.
Independent Fuel Freedom International Distributor
204.284.7857

Corporate Site:
www.thegasguys.myffi.biz
Support System: www.teamvictory.ca

Old July 2nd 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
PeterD

wrote:
>> i want to know how to hook up a tachometer to my new msd distributor
>> with a blaster 2 coil. it worked on my HEI distribitor but i just dont
>> know where to connect the wire that sends the RPM signal to my tach.

WTF does your top posted SPAM have to do with the OP's problem? Bugger
off!
Old July 2nd 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
.boB[_1_]

djvanders wrote:

> Have you heard of the MPG-CAP?

I see spam has hit a new low.

--
..boB
Arrived: 2006 FXDI, Red.

Old July 4th 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Dafey

No ****.

--
85 S-15,Jimmy,2.8 5 speed.
91 S-10 Blazer 4.3 auto.
om...

Old July 6th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Ed

Yeah, and if it really worked all automanufactures would include it as a
standard equipment so as to increase their CAFE mileage.

ups.com...