Stupid "free energy" idea

Old May 9th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Androcles[_3_]

Default Stupid "free energy" idea

On May 8, 8:12 pm, "Androcles" > wrote:

> | > It isn't at all. So that would be insofar as not at all.
> | >
> | > --
> | > Wayne Dobson
> | > AKA "Dobbie The House Elf"
> |
> | What? The engine's combustion cycle involves decelerations during 3
> | of the strokes, you ****ing moron.
>
> What does it do on the fourth, let off firecrackers?

| Yeah...that's called the power stroke, you idjit. That's the one
| where the gasoline blows up.

Americans let off firecrackers on the fourth but you are so stupid
you missed the pun, you ****ing imbecile.
What? Huh? What? Eh?

And for your information the piston accelerates and decelerates
with EVERY stroke or it would not stop and reverse itself, you ****ing
cretin.

The engine's combustion cycle involves decelerations during ALL
of the strokes, you ****ing moron.

Anyway, I'm not wasting my time on a completely ignorant idiot.
*plonk*

Old May 9th 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Sam the Bam

On May 8, Richard Henry > wrote:
> > Idiot...the whole THING is about regenerative braking.

> I really had my doubts about your theory until you started
> calling people names.
>
> Now I'm convinced.

You're nobody till Trav has insulted you.

Sam
Old May 9th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Sam the Bam

On May 9, "Androcles" > wrote:
> > What does it do on the fourth, let off firecrackers?

> | Yeah...that's called the power stroke, you idjit. *That's the one
> | where the gasoline blows up.
>
> Americans let off firecrackers on the fourth but you are
> so stupid you missed the pun, you ****ing imbecile.
> What? Huh? What? Eh?
>
> And for your information the piston accelerates
> and decelerates with EVERY stroke or it would not
> stop and reverse itself, you ****ing cretin.
>
> Anyway, I'm not wasting my time on a completely
> ignorant idiot. *plonk*-

To be plonked by Androcles... I don't
think it gets any lower than that...
just swallow the hemlock now, Trav...

Sam
Old May 9th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
David L. Burkhead

"Sam the Bam" > wrote in message
On May 9, "Androcles" > wrote:
> > What does it do on the fourth, let off firecrackers?

> | Yeah...that's called the power stroke, you idjit. That's the one
> | where the gasoline blows up.
>
> Americans let off firecrackers on the fourth but you are
> so stupid you missed the pun, you ****ing imbecile.
> What? Huh? What? Eh?
>
> And for your information the piston accelerates
> and decelerates with EVERY stroke or it would not
> stop and reverse itself, you ****ing cretin.
>
> Anyway, I'm not wasting my time on a completely
> ignorant idiot. *plonk*-

To be plonked by Androcles... I don't
think it gets any lower than that...
just swallow the hemlock now, Trav...

*** End quote

Nah, being plonked by androcles is the equivalent of having your
intelligence insulted by Hal--high praise indeed.

David L. Burkhead -- Cold Servings, a webcomic
-- http://www.coldservings.com
http://www.cafepress.com/oshaforcriminal <- OSHA for Criminals

"If there ain't no dogs in heaven, it ain't heaven."
Dennis the Menace

Old May 9th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

> * * Nah, being plonked by androcles is the equivalent of having your
> intelligence insulted by Hal--high praise indeed.

> David L. Burkhead -- Cold Servings, a webcomic

I got no clue who the ****in guy is, to be honest with you, and really
don't care.

I had no idea he meant acceleration and deceleration from the ****ing
crankshaft. I mean, here I thought we were talking about, you know,
extrinsic factors. The kind that are, like, so many orders of
magnitude higher that they render crankshaft inertial losses rather
negligible.

Trav
Old May 10th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Wayne Dobson

Sam the Bam wrote:
> On May 9, "Androcles" > wrote:
>>> What does it do on the fourth, let off firecrackers?

>>> Yeah...that's called the power stroke, you idjit. That's the one
>>> where the gasoline blows up.

>> Americans let off firecrackers on the fourth but you are
>> so stupid you missed the pun, you ****ing imbecile.
>> What? Huh? What? Eh?
>>
>> And for your information the piston accelerates
>> and decelerates with EVERY stroke or it would not
>> stop and reverse itself, you ****ing cretin.
>>
>> Anyway, I'm not wasting my time on a completely
>> ignorant idiot. *plonk*-

> To be plonked by Androcles... I don't
> think it gets any lower than that...
> just swallow the hemlock now, Trav...

You sound surprised. I had the stopwatch running from first contact. It
was a foregone conclusion. Actually, I was off by a few posts. Androcles
was remarkably restrained for someone who doesn't suffer fools. Maybe he's
mellowing in his old age. Hahaha...

--
Wayne Dobson
AKA "Dobbie The House Elf"

Old May 10th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Wayne Dobson

David L. Burkhead wrote:
> "Sam the Bam" > wrote in message
> On May 9, "Androcles" > wrote:
>>> What does it do on the fourth, let off firecrackers?

>>> Yeah...that's called the power stroke, you idjit. That's the one
>>> where the gasoline blows up.

>> Americans let off firecrackers on the fourth but you are
>> so stupid you missed the pun, you ****ing imbecile.
>> What? Huh? What? Eh?
>>
>> And for your information the piston accelerates
>> and decelerates with EVERY stroke or it would not
>> stop and reverse itself, you ****ing cretin.
>>
>> Anyway, I'm not wasting my time on a completely
>> ignorant idiot. *plonk*-

> To be plonked by Androcles... I don't
> think it gets any lower than that...
> just swallow the hemlock now, Trav...
>
> *** End quote
>
> Nah, being plonked by androcles is the equivalent of having your
> intelligence insulted by Hal--high praise indeed.

Actually, yourself and Mike where very put out at being plonked, as I
recall. You're puting a brave face on it now, but at the time you were
pleading and grovelling on your knees and beseeching to be taken out of the
sin-bin, and asking him to go look at the behaviour of the horrible man who
made you act like a naughty boy. It was embarrassing to watch.

--
Wayne Dobson
AKA "Dobbie The House Elf"

Old May 10th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

> Actually, yourself and Mike where very put out at being plonked, as I
> recall. *You're puting a brave face on it now, but at the time you were
> pleading and grovelling on your knees and beseeching to be taken out of the
> sin-bin, and asking him to go look at the behaviour of the horrible man who
> made you act like a naughty boy. *It was embarrassing to watch.
>
> --
> Wayne Dobson
> AKA "Dobbie The House Elf"

Your imagination is as vivid as it is inaccurate.

Trav
Old May 10th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

> You sound surprised. *I had the stopwatch running from first contact. *It
> was a foregone conclusion. *Actually, I was off by a few posts. *Androcles
> was remarkably restrained for someone who doesn't suffer fools. *Maybe he's
> mellowing in his old age. *Hahaha...
>
> --
> Wayne Dobson
> AKA "Dobbie The House Elf"

I honestly have no clue who the guy is nor why you are orbiting his
nuts.

Trav
Old May 10th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.martial-arts,sci.physics,rec.autos.tech
Androcles[_3_]

"Wayne Dobson" > wrote in message
. ..
| Sam the Bam wrote:

| >> Americans let off firecrackers on the fourth but you are
| >> so stupid you missed the pun, you ****ing imbecile.
| >> What? Huh? What? Eh?
| >>
| >> And for your information the piston accelerates
| >> and decelerates with EVERY stroke or it would not
| >> stop and reverse itself, you ****ing cretin.
| >>
| >> Anyway, I'm not wasting my time on a completely
| >> ignorant idiot. *plonk*-
| >
| > To be plonked by Androcles... I don't
| > think it gets any lower than that...
| > just swallow the hemlock now, Trav...
|
| You sound surprised. I had the stopwatch running from first contact. It
| was a foregone conclusion. Actually, I was off by a few posts. Androcles
| was remarkably restrained for someone who doesn't suffer fools. Maybe
he's
| mellowing in his old age. Hahaha...
|
| --
| Wayne Dobson
| AKA "Dobbie The House Elf"

You've got that right, Dobbie. I had not been reading all threads lately
but
when a nice friendly house elf is attacked by a practitioner of the dark
arts
it is my pleasure and my duty as Headmaster of Hogwarts.physics college
of higher learning to come to his aid and expel the ugly blighter. Moreover
the nasty goblin failed to appreciate my pun concerning the fourth of
July (American rebellion day), and the fourth stroke of the infernal
combustion pump. Unforgivable.

You, on the other hand, are hereby invited to view and critique my latest
incantation (another stupid "free energy" concept of Einstein's),
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Wave.xls
and may your dry humour remain with us for eternity.

--
This message is brought to you by Androcles
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

"FREE MONEY" offer Padraig Auto Photos 0 February 3rd 07 06:16 AM
BMW "maintenance free" battery ???? news[_1_] BMW 2 July 10th 06 02:38 PM
Bush: invading Iraq = GREAT idea but deporting illegals = "impractical" and "won't work" [email protected] Driving 0 July 8th 06 02:53 PM
Where to get a full "3D Driving School" for free? [email protected] Driving 2 June 8th 06 06:23 AM