Ford Mustang Magnaflow Exhaust

Old November 30th 04, 02:04 AM
FastAutoSports

Default Ford Mustang Magnaflow Exhaust

Are you in the market to upgrade your Mustang's exhaust system? Try
the Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back System. Gain awesome horsepower and
get that deep mature sound that your 4.6L should be putting out!

We have great prices on all Magnaflow products. We sell BELOW
Magnaflow Minimum Advertised Prices, so you are sure to get a great
deal. We also offer FREE SHIPPING to most locations in the
Continental United States.

For more information, please visit FAST MUSTANG PARTS @
http://www.fastmustangparts.com/ or email us at
or . The
prices listed for my Magnaflow exhaust systems are slightly
negotiable!

Give your Mustang that Wide Open exhaust it deserves!

-Tom
Blumel Enterprises -- Fast Mustang Parts
Norfolk -- Virginia Beach, VA
http://www.fastmustangparts.com/

Old November 30th 04, 02:23 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

FastAutoSports wrote:

> Are you in the market to upgrade your Mustang's exhaust system? Try
> the Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back System. Gain awesome horsepower and
> get that deep mature sound that your 4.6L should be putting out!

Late model Mustang Supply and Texas Mustang have reputations and
they aren't stinking spammers. Usenet is NOT your presonal
advertising medium.

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
Old November 30th 04, 03:00 AM
Backyard Mechanic

WindsorFox[SS] opined in news:wOQqd.14$Cd4.2@lakeread05:

> FastAutoSports wrote:
>
>> Are you in the market to upgrade your Mustang's exhaust system? Try
>> the Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back System. Gain awesome horsepower and
>> get that deep mature sound that your 4.6L should be putting out!
>>

> Late model Mustang Supply and Texas Mustang have reputations and
> they aren't stinking spammers. Usenet is NOT your presonal
> advertising medium.

Hmmm... maybe if we could sign up everyone on the forum to something like
this!

If you could add a site or two on your own...
Old November 30th 04, 10:31 PM
FastAutoSports

Backyard Mechanic > wrote in message >...
> WindsorFox[SS] opined in news:wOQqd.14$Cd4.2@lakeread05:
>
> > FastAutoSports wrote:
> >
> >> Are you in the market to upgrade your Mustang's exhaust system? Try
> >> the Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back System. Gain awesome horsepower and
> >> get that deep mature sound that your 4.6L should be putting out!
> >>

> > Late model Mustang Supply and Texas Mustang have reputations and
> > they aren't stinking spammers. Usenet is NOT your presonal
> > advertising medium.
> >

> Hmmm... maybe if we could sign up everyone on the forum to something like
> this!

> If you could add a site or two on your own...

Hhmmm we weren't spamming at all. Actually we were asked by several
members to place this information on here. I am not worried about our
reputation because we have a good one. Most of our business is word
of mouth, not by spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on
advertising. Of course, our company is also debt free and we are
going to keep it that way

Late Model Mustang Supply and Texas Mustang are good people. In fact
most of us in the business are. Some just have lower overhead, thats
all.

But thank you for your comment.

PS Spammers don't place thier contact info anywhere.

-Tom and Conetha Blumel
Owners
Blumel Enterprises -- Fast Mustang Parts
Norfolk-VA Bch, VA

http://www.fastmustangparts.com/

Old December 1st 04, 01:27 AM
Backyard Mechanic

FastAutoSports opined

> But thank you for your comment.
>
> PS Spammers don't place thier contact info anywhere.
>
> -Tom and Conetha Blumel
> Owners
> Blumel Enterprises -- Fast Mustang Parts
> Norfolk-VA Bch, VA
>
> http://www.fastmustangparts.com/

And they dont respond, usually.

Old December 1st 04, 05:34 AM

Still an advertisement. I have heard Magnaflow exhaust systems on Mustangs &
it just sounds a little on the ricey side to me. *shrug*. Glad your business
is doing good though!

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

om...

Old December 1st 04, 05:08 PM
John Vannoy

You should know that people don't like advertising in usenet groups.
Some people use the term spam as a synonym for advertising (I often
do).

JohnV@nn

Old December 1st 04, 10:05 PM
Sixty8kr

I have to call B.S. on that. I have MagnaFlows on a 99 Cobra and they sound
far from "ricey".

Chris
. com...