Interior Map Light

Old December 7th 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Jim[_5_]

Default Interior Map Light

This is a repost from one I sent in the summer in hopes of maybe someone new
may read as it still doesn't work.
We have a 2003 Accord EX-L 4 cyl - the front map / courtesy lights only
light w/ the door open and they dim when closed then go off but they do not
work when you just push the button with the key in or out (They'll go off if
you push them and the door is open). Once I tried the valet key and they
worked - then stopped. This started after getting a state inspection -
coincidence I hope. We didn't realize how much we used them til they stopped
working. Would anyone know a fix for this that I could do? I checked all
fuses etc. Our Honda dealer is far away. I could take to local garage but
prefer not to. If anyone can help, PLEASE let me know. THANKS!! Jim
) in case I can't figure out how to find this post after
I send it. I am not good at newsgroup stuff or how to search to see if this
was answered before (I'm getting old). Last time I asked for help was
several years ago (I had to dig out old PC just to see how to get into this
newsgroup - it's not on new PC - someone set this up last time I had a
question).

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!