Register GTR??

Old April 2nd 05, 03:59 PM
PJL

Default Register GTR??

Where is the "Register" link for GTR, I have been to gtr-game.com, the
simbin site I don't see any register link for GTR. I'm trying to register
to play on-line.

Thanks,

PJ

Old April 2nd 05, 04:23 PM
TW

Pretty sure it asked me to register during the install.

Old April 2nd 05, 04:35 PM
PJL

TW > wrote in message
> Pretty sure it asked me to register during the install.
>
> On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 09:59:07 -0500, "PJL" > wrote:
>
> >Where is the "Register" link for GTR, I have been to gtr-game.com, the
> >simbin site I don't see any register link for GTR. I'm trying to

register
> >to play on-line.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >PJ

Yeah, but the plastic card, "Online Racing License" that comes with the
game tells you to go to the GTR website to register for online racing. I'm
still confused, but enjoying GTR "off"line for now.

Thanks,

PJ

Old April 2nd 05, 05:19 PM
Andi Cole

When in GTR select your game type (arcade Pro-Sim etc) then Multiplayer then
you get a log in screen. Bottom left is a tab to register.

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

Old April 2nd 05, 06:47 PM
PJL

Andi Cole > wrote in message
> When in GTR select your game type (arcade Pro-Sim etc) then Multiplayer

then
> you get a log in screen. Bottom left is a tab to register.
>
> --
> Andi.

Okay, thanks Andi, it looks like I'm registered "Registration Successful!",
I keep getting "could not connect to server" is there an IP or something I
should use or enter somewhere?

Regards,

PJ

Old April 2nd 05, 09:01 PM
Andi Cole

What sort of Internet connection do you have and what firewalls are in
place?

You may need to forward Ports 34297, 34298 and 34347 to your PC.

Old April 3rd 05, 05:55 AM
PJL

Andi Cole > wrote in message
> What sort of Internet connection do you have and what firewalls are in
> place?
>
> You may need to forward Ports 34297, 34298 and 34347 to your PC.
>
> --
> Andi.

Will try tomorrow, spent the better part of the evening racing against some
fine competitors at Spa, Anderstopp and Brno. I even beat a 575 in a Moggie
Aero!! Some of the folks I met in the GTR lobby were good enough to host
some races until I get the port forwarding thingie figured out.

Thanks again Andi,

PJ

BTW, race GTR online at all??

Old April 3rd 05, 03:34 PM