SW2 - Trouble inserting key in ignition

Old October 12th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
[email protected]

Default SW2 - Trouble inserting key in ignition

Napa

I was having same trouble with key about a year ago with my 2000 lw2
and read on here some place that a new tumbler was close to
...........$200.00. I had a spare made and cut key off short and left
it in . Just remember to lock doors. Painted stub of key black so it
don't show easily. Some people will do anything to save a few bucks.

Old October 12th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SnoMan

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 05:49:57 -0400, "NapalmHeart" >
wrote:

>Lane gives good advice. Damn good.

Sometimes anyway
-----------------
TheSnoMan.com
Old October 12th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
NapalmHeart

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Napa
>
> I was having same trouble with key about a year ago with my 2000 lw2
> and read on here some place that a new tumbler was close to
> ..........$200.00. I had a spare made and cut key off short and left
> it in . Just remember to lock doors. Painted stub of key black so it
> don't show easily. Some people will do anything to save a few bucks.

I would have checked the price from a source rather than just going on a
price someone posted to an NG.

Ken

Old October 13th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
NapalmHeart

"SnoMan" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 05:49:57 -0400, "NapalmHeart" >
> wrote:
>
>>Lane gives good advice. Damn good.

> Sometimes anyway
> -----------------
> TheSnoMan.com

More often than thou.

Old October 13th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Lane

I've been an owner for 13 years and counting, and I've been posting stuff
that I've learned along the way here during that time. People can look at
my site to see what I've been doing with my Saturns for that long, and then
make their own decision about whether they think what I share is valid. Too
much of what is presented here looks to be from those who guess, speculate,
or may not even be owners, unfortunately, and that's a shame and disservice
to those who may put faith in it.

FWIW.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]
---
Visit my Saturn Car Audio and Performance Page at http://www.evilplastic.com

"NapalmHeart" > wrote in message

> "SnoMan" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 05:49:57 -0400, "NapalmHeart" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Lane gives good advice. Damn good.

>> Sometimes anyway
>> TheSnoMan.com

> More often than thou.

AWA [OFFER] ignition cable set, spark plug cable [email protected] General 0 March 14th 06 11:52 AM
Ignition problems chrisg Technology 0 January 1st 06 11:39 PM
I am having trouble replacing the Ignition switch in my 71SB carl overton via CarKB.com VW air cooled 5 April 10th 05 02:51 AM
How to basicially read OBDll Standardized Diagnostic Trouble codes Steve Honda 0 March 20th 05 06:00 AM
Ion intermittent ignition switch problem ELY Saturn 3 August 14th 04 03:18 AM