i bet my trucks bigger then yours.lol

Old January 9th 04, 11:47 PM
Exit

Default i bet my trucks bigger then yours.lol

Ron M wrote:
> check out them 44 inch boggers. tell me what you think.
> love the group.
>
> Ron

Thats a little girls motor, have a look at mine:

http://www.no-name-garage.co.uk/existing/daisy.html

--
Julian
---------

Old January 10th 04, 12:49 AM
.boB

Ron M wrote:

>check out them 44 inch boggers. tell me what you think.
>love the group.
>
>Ron

If it were dirty, dented, or scratched I might be impressed. If it
were anywhere other than a city driveway, I might be impressed. But it
*appears* to be a poser vehicle. That's OK, I guess. But it just
doesn't impress me.

--
..boB
97 H-D FXDWG - Turbocharged!!

Old January 10th 04, 12:49 AM
.boB

Old January 10th 04, 05:16 AM
rnf2

"Exit" > wrote in message
> Ron M wrote:
> > check out them 44 inch boggers. tell me what you think.
> > love the group.
> >
> > Ron

> Thats a little girls motor, have a look at mine:
>
> http://www.no-name-garage.co.uk/existing/daisy.html
>
> --
> Julian
> ---------
> = Pretentious Sig required =

Theres a fully restored and ready Scammel explorer for sale here in NZ, If I
had $12000NZD (4000 pounds approx) Id have got it, damn lotto didn't come
through tho.

rhys

Old January 10th 04, 05:16 AM
rnf2

Old January 10th 04, 07:17 AM
Exit

Chris Phillipo wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>> Ron M wrote:
>>> check out them 44 inch boggers. tell me what you think.
>>> love the group.
>>>
>>> Ron

>> Thats a little girls motor, have a look at mine:

http://www.no-name-garage.co.uk/existing/daisy.html

> 6 wheels, that's cheating!

Thats nothing, wait until you try getting your head round the 42 gears. . .
.. . . ;-)

--
Julian
---------

Old January 10th 04, 07:17 AM
Exit

Old January 10th 04, 07:32 PM
Frank Morris

Howdy All,
A guy I know owns a T813 Tatra. It's just a bit bigger than my Mog :-)
And he takes it offroad :-) No freeway 4 wheeler for him LOL.
http://www.worldoffroad.com/vehicles/tatra.asp

Frank X. Morris
http://community.webtv.net/Sulkhalil/SalukiCornerChime

Old January 11th 04, 07:23 AM
Axel Hammer

Ron M schrieb:

> check out them 44 inch boggers. tell me what you think.
> love the group.
>
> Ron

Yeah, you are one of that kind that will end up he
http://www.truckworld.com/Stuck-Of-T...ck-trucks.html

Axel