[OT] Redneck vasectomy

Old January 10th 05, 06:42 PM
Neil

Default [OT] Redneck vasectomy

After having their 11th child, a Redneck couple decided that was enough
because they could not afford a larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin
didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could
fix the problem but that it was expensive. "A less costly alternative," said
the doctor, "is to go home, get a cherry bomb," "light it, put it in a beer
can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10."

The Redneck said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest tool in the shed,
but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is
going to help me."

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held
the can up to his ear and began to count:

"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and resumed
counting on his other hand.

This procedure works in Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, Kentucky, Arkansas,
Mississippi, and West Virginia

Old January 11th 05, 01:00 AM
Jan Andersson

Neil wrote:

> After having their 11th child, a Redneck couple decided that was enough
> because they could not afford a larger bed.
>
> So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin
> didn't want to have any more children.
>
> The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could
> fix the problem but that it was expensive. "A less costly alternative," said
> the doctor, "is to go home, get a cherry bomb," "light it, put it in a beer
> can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10."
>
> The Redneck said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest tool in the shed,
> but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is
> going to help me."
>
> "Trust me," said the doctor.
>
> So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held
> the can up to his ear and began to count:
>
> "1"
> "2"
> "3"
> "4"
> "5"
>
> At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and resumed
> counting on his other hand.
>
> This procedure works in Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, Kentucky, Arkansas,
> Mississippi, and West Virginia

LOL!!

Jan
Old January 11th 05, 04:19 PM
Bart Bervoets

Works in South Africa too
I can know it.

news:1105378908.350ebf42c3bb0e5f229763037a10ffd0@t eranews...

[OT] attic insulation. DougW Jeep 12 December 11th 04 02:32 AM
[OT] Propane Torch Orifice Cleaning Q Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott VW air cooled 7 November 2nd 04 12:46 AM
[OT] I'm back in town and it's time to laugh Neil VW air cooled 1 October 28th 04 12:03 AM
[OT] Another one for Kidd Neil VW air cooled 4 October 15th 04 10:18 PM