Ford, toilet-bound

Old September 16th 06, 08:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

Default Ford, toilet-bound

Advertising to homosexuals (does Ford think they actually make up 10%
of the population like they claim and not the 2-3% Statistics Canada
found??), sissy ads touting safety and they continue to ass-rape their
Canadian buyers.
New GT500 cost? $50-$55K Can. That's $45-$50K U.S.

Ford is making a grave mistake with the ads. If you look at the car
market in Canada (and I suspect it's similar in the U.S.) you'll see
urbanites are the Japmobile and Eurotrash drivers.
Nearly every car in rural areas is American. Why turn off the rural
population running ads like they are doing in the vain hope you capture
an urban market you lost long ago?

Old September 17th 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Yes I Do

Default toilet-bound + hurricane/Boss

combining a couple threads to save space:

disappponted if they don't use the Hurricane engine name.....always
thought it was a great name for a supercharged engine - as used my
Kaiser on the '54/55 Manhattan with McCullough blower....and almost used
by Packard during the same period when they were in their Central
America phase (Panama,Pacific,Caribbean, Balboa).

for those insecure about FoMoCo advertising to gays.......Toyota
created a new brand name (Scion) just for the youth market. Maybe auto
makers could create different brands for the gay market so you won't
feel threatened....I won't go into the many naming possibilities, but
wonder if they would have avoid talking about their bottom ends.

Old September 19th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"Yes I Do" > wrote in message

> combining a couple threads to save space:
>
> disappponted if they don't use the Hurricane engine name.....always
> thought it was a great name for a supercharged engine - as used my
> Kaiser on the '54/55 Manhattan with McCullough blower....and almost used
> by Packard during the same period when they were in their Central
> America phase (Panama,Pacific,Caribbean, Balboa).
>
> for those insecure about FoMoCo advertising to gays.......Toyota
> created a new brand name (Scion) just for the youth market. Maybe auto
> makers could create different brands for the gay market so you won't
> feel threatened....I won't go into the many naming possibilities, but
> wonder if they would have avoid talking about their bottom ends.

....with plenty of torque for power down low...

dwight
(oh, boy... here we go)