Towing out snowed in cars - a cautionary tale!

Old January 27th 04, 01:22 AM
Steve

I think this video would be a good candidate for Americas Funniest Home
Videos. (or what ever it's called).

Steve

Old January 27th 04, 01:29 AM
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Roughly 1/26/04 17:22, Steve's monkeys randomly typed:

> I think this video would be a good candidate for Americas Funniest Home
> Videos. (or what ever it's called).

There is a newer program on Fox that may be more appropriate,
Outrageous Videos or similar name. It already had a video of
some doofus pulling a tree with a jeep. Actually had the thing
pulled down, but then said doofus decided to try to pull the
roots loose by making a quick high speed yank on the cable.

--
Now that Spirit Rover has confirmed the presence of weapons of
mass destruction on Mars, we are preparing to invade...

Old January 27th 04, 01:29 AM
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Old January 27th 04, 01:33 AM
Don

Now Now

"Shayne" > wrote in message
> Simple answer to all the queries regarding this mishap can be summed up

in

Old January 27th 04, 01:33 AM
Don

Now Now

Old January 27th 04, 01:57 AM
rnf2

"L0nD0t.$t0we11" > wrote in message
> Roughly 1/26/04 17:22, Steve's monkeys randomly typed:
>
> > I think this video would be a good candidate for Americas Funniest Home
> > Videos. (or what ever it's called).

> There is a newer program on Fox that may be more appropriate,
> Outrageous Videos or similar name. It already had a video of
> some doofus pulling a tree with a jeep. Actually had the thing
> pulled down, but then said doofus decided to try to pull the
> roots loose by making a quick high speed yank on the cable.
>

> --
> Now that Spirit Rover has confirmed the presence of weapons of
> mass destruction on Mars, we are preparing to invade...

did the cable snap and bust the back of the guys head open? or did jeep get
pulled in half?

rhys

Old January 27th 04, 01:57 AM
rnf2

Old January 27th 04, 02:08 AM
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Roughly 1/26/04 17:57, rnf2's monkeys randomly typed:

> "L0nD0t.$t0we11" > wrote in message
>> Roughly 1/26/04 17:22, Steve's monkeys randomly typed:
>>
>> > I think this video would be a good candidate for Americas Funniest Home
>> > Videos. (or what ever it's called).

>> There is a newer program on Fox that may be more appropriate,
>> Outrageous Videos or similar name. It already had a video of
>> some doofus pulling a tree with a jeep. Actually had the thing
>> pulled down, but then said doofus decided to try to pull the
>> roots loose by making a quick high speed yank on the cable.

> did the cable snap and bust the back of the guys head open? or did jeep get
> pulled in half?

Looked like mostly just the front bumper and its attaching pieces
went flying everywhere. Sadly, the guy's head survived, possibly
due to being heavily protected by his prostate at the time.

Old January 27th 04, 02:08 AM
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Old January 27th 04, 10:14 AM
Peter

> Did anyone save it? I've seen it but wanted to show it to a few
> people. I get 404 when I go to the link...:-(

I put it up on my website at http://peter.greatnowhere.com/tonycar.wmv

While we're it, totally off-topic video at
http://peter.greatnowhere.com/prout.wmv (cautionary tale about dinosaurs)

Peter