ORPHAN CARS

Old September 20th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
krp

Default ORPHAN CARS

The great orphan cars are seldom discussed. Studebaker, Packard, Nash,
Hudson, Kaiser, Willys, Muntz, AMX, Javelin, and the like. No interest?

Old September 21st 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
krp

"Roger Blake" > wrote in message
> On 2008-09-20, krp > wrote:
>> The great orphan cars are seldom discussed. Studebaker, Packard,
>> Nash,
>> Hudson, Kaiser, Willys, Muntz, AMX, Javelin, and the like. No interest?

> Don't forget Crosley and King Midget!

Ah mea culpa. The little Crosley. What a car! The Isetta?

Old September 21st 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
krp

DAVID MOORE AUTO AUTHORITY AND PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER PURVEYOR OF OFF TOPIC
PSYCHOSIS
"freedom" > wrote in message
. theremailer.net...

>> The great orphan cars are seldom discussed. Studebaker, Packard, Nash,
>>Hudson, Kaiser, Willys, Muntz, AMX, Javelin, and the like. No interest?

> Kaiser? Was that the one which your account was named
> after? Your history of multiple personalities is well known and
> documented
> at:

Ah DAVEY still following me I see. Still as psycho as ever. No Davey that
was NOT my account. My CS account was made up of my REAL NAME unlike your
ANONYMOUS bull****. Your USUAL TRICKS Davey:

DAVID MOORE WROTE - - FORGED....

""The FACT is that [my mail-order wife Barbara Sanciprian] and I were
introduced in the FORMAL Spanish tradition by mutual friends, and were
married first in Cuba after 2 year courtship."

Davey I have NEVER referred to my wife as a "MAIL ORDER BRIDE" that is a
problem confined to YOUR diseased mind. But then you ARE a racist asshole!
NOW GO AWAY and SPAM some other newsgroup.

Old September 21st 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

Default ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Sep 21, 2:28*pm, " krp" AUTO AUTHORITY AND PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER
PURVEYOR OF OFF TOPIC

Old September 21st 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
krp

Default THE HALL MONITOR SPEAKETH!

"Dan Sullivan" > wrote in message

>zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What's the matter Danny? Forget your pad of hall passes again?

Old September 21st 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old September 21st 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
krp

DAVID MOORE INFAMOUS STALKER
"freedom" > wrote in message
. theremailer.net...

>>> Kaiser? Was that the one which your account was named
>>> after? Your history of multiple personalities is well known and
>>> documented:

>>Ah DAVEY still following me I see. Still as psycho as ever. No Davey that
>>was NOT my account.

> Yes, it was.

No David it is your delusion.

> My CS account was made up of my REAL NAME unlike your

M>ANONYMOUS bull****. Your USUAL TRICKS Davey:
>>
>>DAVID MOORE WROTE - - FORGED....

> No, I didn't. You made the statement in question. No surprise that
> you're
> now trying to deny it, as the statement proves that you committed
> adultery.

You erased it Davey. WHY? Let's replay:

> "The FACT is that [my mail-order wife Barbara Sanciprian] and I were
> introduced in the FORMAL Spanish tradition by mutual friends, and were
> married first in Cuba after 2 year courtship."

That is an alteration of what *I* wrote henceforth a FORGERY! You just
made another LIE MS. Moore.

Old September 21st 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.autos.misc,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

On Sep 21, 5:49*pm, " krp" INFAMOUS STALKER wrote
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old September 22nd 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
krp

"Roger Blake" > wrote in message
rg...

>> Ah mea culpa. The little Crosley. What a car! The Isetta?

> Crosley: subcompact, 4-cylinder overhead-cam engine, and
> disc brakes - in 1949!
>
> I guess the Isetta doesn't technically count as an "orphan"
> since BMW is still in business. Ditto with the Subaru 360.
>
> Then there is the stillborn Tucker.

What a car! That Crosley was a great little car. Know what they are
worth today?

Old September 25th 08, 09:04 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
krp

"Roger Blake" > wrote in message
rg...

>> What a car! That Crosley was a great little car. Know what they are
>> worth today?

> Not sure what they go for, but with today's gas prices a Crosley would
> certainly make an ideal collector vehicle.

Not exactly a cushy ride, but well ahead of its time. It was a good
little car, ran forever and a gallon of gas would take you about 50 miles.
In an odd sort of way it was cute. The car I always wanted was a 1955
Willys Bermuda. If I ever hit the lottery I'll get Chip Foose to redo one
for me.