Run Your Vehicles On Water (HHO)

Old March 25th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default Run Your Vehicles On Water (HHO)

There is a propane gas business/store/shop very near me.They will be
happy to convert your vehicle's engine to run on good old tried and true
propane.
cuhulin

Old March 25th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
HLS

"water4gas" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> Airplanes don't fly, you don't talk on a wireless phone, the earth is
> flat,
> your all brain dead LMAO!
>
> You have not shown anything of proof of what you say. You never graduated
> from High School. You are uneducated and stupid. You are a waste of human
> life.
>
> I hope we meet if you live in my area.... I know you are no mechanic....
>
> I will put up $10,000 if you can give real proof that we are wrong!! Not
> just a bunch of BS but independent proof!! Show me a web page where
> studies have been performed. A school, an independent study another words.
> Post it here!!
>
> Prove that all the information on the net is wrong. Do that and everyone
> who reads your posts will believe you. If not they are going to believe
> the thousands of people who know....
>
> Just do it.. Don't talk crap**. Put up or shut up. $10,000 cash!! You can
> buy a lot of gas with that.
>
> So anyone who is following this, you will see these people show you
> NOTHING!
>
> Now watch these UNEDUCATED MORONS USE FOUL LANGUAGE AS A COVER UP LOL!!

I guess I can use the word "crap**" as being nonfoul...After all, you did
it.

Popular Mechanics ran a series of tests on so-called miracle fuel savers a
few
years ago. None of them worked -at all.

Included was a hydrogen / water injector. Lost about 20% of the fuel
economy,
IIRC.

This is not Ebay. These forums are not intended for spammers and scammers,
like
yourself, to use to sell your magical products.

If you look at the electrochemistry of hydrogen production from water, you
will see
that the 5 ampere current will produce a certain molar equivalence of
hydrogen gas.
The energy required to do this DOES reduce your gasoline mileage slightly.

When you burn the hydrogen to recover your electrochemical investment, you
get
the same amount of energy back (with expected losses). Hmmmmm...Perpetual
motion seems to still be out of vogue. You are just juggling energy back and
forth,
and the sum total is (yep, you guessed it) zero.

Dont you really think that if this were proven technology ALL of us would
get a
Mason jar and cobble up one of these simple cells? Dont you think it would
have
made headline news?

Testimonials mean nothing. ("I did not have sex with that woman -Ms
Lewinsky", and others)

Get Popular Mechanics to test your device, and if they find it really does
increase mileage and or power significantly, I will publicly apologize to
you on this group.

If not, get outta Dodge.

Old March 25th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
water4gas

Give me the date. I can't find it and I called Popular and they said they
do not recall what you are talking about. They said that there were so
called systems that did not produce any hydrogen and they were scams, but
they doubted the units we are using was not one of them....

I want absolute proof! Where is it?

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.tech/
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

Old March 25th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
water4gas

PS Thank you and your friends. Had 3 sales today from my post here.

Old March 25th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
N8N

On Mar 25, 4:29*pm, "water4gas" > wrote:
> Give me the date. I can't find it and I called Popular and they said they
> do not recall what you are talking about. They said that there were so
> called systems that did not produce any hydrogen and they were scams, but
> they doubted the units we are using was not one of them....
>
> I want absolute proof! Where is it?

Second law of thermodynamics. You cannot liberate more energy from
burning hydrogen than it costs you to produce it via electrolysis. In
fact, you can't even break even. Unless there's some magic that
you're not revealing to us, your scheme will be *less* efficient than
simply doing nothing.

Unless you can disprove the 2nd law or can show that you are producing
hydrogen by some means other than electrolysis and that the 2nd law
does not come into play with your method, you are wasting your time
trying to sell it to us.

nate
Old March 25th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
N8N

On Mar 25, 12:13*pm, "water4gas" > wrote:

> I will put up $10,000 if you can give real proof that we are wrong!! Not
> just a bunch of BS but independent proof!! Show me a web page where
> studies have been performed. A school, an independent study another words.
> Post it here!!

Disprove the 2nd law or send me my $10K, scammer.

nate
Old March 25th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Thomas Tornblom

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolysis_of_water
---
Efficiency

Water electrolysis does not convert 100% of the electrical energy into
the chemical energy of hydrogen. The process loses energy because ions
in the water need to move to carry electricity, and this movement
ultimately heats up the water.

The energy efficiency of water electrolysis varies widely. Some report
50-70%, while the theoretical maximum efficiency of the
electrolysis of water is between 80-94%.[2] These values refer
only to the efficiency of converting electrical energy into hydrogen's
chemical energy. The energy lost in generating the electricity is not
included. For instance, when considering a power plant that converts
the heat of nuclear reactions into hydrogen via electrolysis, the
total efficiency may be closer to 25-45%.
---

Old March 25th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
HLS

"Thomas Tornblom" > wrote in message
> From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolysis_of_water
> ---
> Efficiency
>
> Water electrolysis does not convert 100% of the electrical energy into
> the chemical energy of hydrogen. The process loses energy because ions
> in the water need to move to carry electricity, and this movement
> ultimately heats up the water.
>
> The energy efficiency of water electrolysis varies widely. Some report
> 50-70%, while the theoretical maximum efficiency of the
> electrolysis of water is between 80-94%.[2] These values refer
> only to the efficiency of converting electrical energy into hydrogen's
> chemical energy. The energy lost in generating the electricity is not
> included. For instance, when considering a power plant that converts
> the heat of nuclear reactions into hydrogen via electrolysis, the
> total efficiency may be closer to 25-45%.

Energy losses are to be expected, as electrolysis is not an ideal system.
The OP is not sophisticated enough to understand even the idealized concept,
apparently.

Old March 25th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
HLS

"water4gas" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> PS Thank you and your friends. Had 3 sales today from my post here.

Good for you.