Help with .rar file

Old April 17th 05, 04:26 PM
Charles F. Castor Jr.

Default Help with .rar file

I downloaded a mod file for NR2003 and it is a .rar file not a zip file.
What do I do with it?
(streetstock.rar)
Thanks
Charlie

Old April 17th 05, 04:35 PM
Bill Worrel

Get WinRar - http://www.rarlab.com/

Bill

Old April 17th 05, 05:29 PM
Milo Johnson

You also could get a program called power archiver which opens all the
formats.

MILO

Old April 18th 05, 11:33 AM
Byron Forbes

google.com

Old April 18th 05, 12:17 PM
Benjamin Bluemchen

Bill Worrel wrote:

> Get WinRar - http://www.rarlab.com/

Or 7-Zip (freeware): http://www.7-zip.org

Supported formats: 7z, ZIP, CAB, RAR, ARJ, GZIP, BZIP2, Z, TAR, CPIO, RPM
and DEB
Old April 18th 05, 06:12 PM
Larry

I wish people would quit using this format.

ZIP won the format war. Get over it

-Larry

Old April 18th 05, 06:41 PM
Mitch_A

Yea, all those years having to install winzip standalone then MS finally
decides to include zip support natively and now the freaks decide winrar is
better making me install more shiat needlessly...

Mitch

Old April 19th 05, 04:04 AM
Bill Worrel

Thanks, I'll have to try that one.

Bill

Old April 19th 05, 09:58 PM
Larry

The RAR promoters excuse is always "But it makes smaller files".

I have a 5mbit pipe. I don't give a crap

-Larry

.. .