air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Old November 4th 04, 11:38 PM
Matt Whiting

linda wrote:

> did you read your email first so that you could remember what you said
> to me, so that my response would make sense?

I don't read unsolicited or unexpected email.

Matt

Old November 5th 04, 12:38 AM
Bill Putney

linda wrote:

> To Bill and Ted ONLY:
>
> i can do two things in regards to your being rude and mean....
>
> 1. tuck my tail and run ....
>
> 2. remind my self that the world is filled with assholes and go on...i
> like option 2...
>
> Your posts are the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could
> get that dumb in just one lifetime.

Linda,
Just wanted to let you know that as of this moment I will stop being an
asshole. Or is it like being an alcoholic: Once an alcoholic, always an
alcoholic?

Anyway - a few posts back it looked like you were coming on to Daniel
Stern. I thought that was pretty neat.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 5th 04, 12:38 AM
Bill Putney

Old November 5th 04, 12:59 AM
linda

Bill Putney wrote:
> linda wrote:
>
>> To Bill and Ted ONLY:
>>
>> i can do two things in regards to your being rude and mean....
>>
>> 1. tuck my tail and run ....
>>
>> 2. remind my self that the world is filled with assholes and go
>> on...i like option 2...
>>
>> Your posts are the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one
>> could get that dumb in just one lifetime.

> Linda,
> Just wanted to let you know that as of this moment I will stop being an
> asshole. Or is it like being an alcoholic: Once an alcoholic, always an
> alcoholic?
>
> Anyway - a few posts back it looked like you were coming on to Daniel
> Stern. I thought that was pretty neat.
>
> Bill Putney
> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
> adddress with the letter 'x')

> News==----
> Newsgroups

i do not know Daniel Stern.. i am in a happy contented relationship that
is very rewarding. i appreciate you acknowledging that you were an
asshole. i also appreciate you agreeing to stop. i can be a bit harsh
sometimes, especially since i have not gotten the thick skin that you
all seem to have. i am new at this. and i am honest in my desire to
learn. the DHMO thing was really demeaning and nasty. i am sincere. i
am honest, i am a nice person who does not deserve the treatment that
some have given me.

p.s. Daniel, if i were trying to come on to you, believeme, you and
everyone here would know it...:-)

lw
Old November 5th 04, 12:59 AM
linda

Old November 5th 04, 01:09 AM
linda

linda wrote:
> anyone else have problems like this?
>
> linda

http://www.autotheftexpert.com/air_bag_warnings.htm

please check out the website i listed above.. any fool can make a
website.. i know that... please read it, if you have time and tell me if
it is true... i may be naive' in a lot of things, but warning labels in
areas that are not seen are no good.. hell, my cigarettes have warning
labels on them, and i only smoke the ones that warn about pregnant
women, and low birth weights.. i figure i can't get pregnant anymore, so
these are the ones i smoke.. (this is supposed to be funny, in case some
of you have lost your sense of humor, or choose to make me the brunt of
your jokes)..

linda

p.s. i put the info at the bottom of the email for those who are more
concerned with that than the content of the message...

thanks,

linda
Old November 5th 04, 01:09 AM
linda

Old November 5th 04, 01:32 AM
Matt Whiting

linda wrote:

> linda wrote:
>
>> anyone else have problems like this?
>>
>> linda

> http://www.autotheftexpert.com/air_bag_warnings.htm
>
> please check out the website i listed above.. any fool can make a
> website.. i know that... please read it, if you have time and tell me if
> it is true... i may be naive' in a lot of things, but warning labels in
> areas that are not seen are no good.. hell, my cigarettes have warning
> labels on them, and i only smoke the ones that warn about pregnant
> women, and low birth weights.. i figure i can't get pregnant anymore, so
> these are the ones i smoke.. (this is supposed to be funny, in case some
> of you have lost your sense of humor, or choose to make me the brunt of
> your jokes)..

So, ever read the warnings about gasoline? Do you ride a bicycle due to
the dangers of breathing gas fumes as you fill up, of taking the risk of
fire as you refuel, or the risk of fire in an accident?

Do you take any prescription drugs? Do you read the warnings that come
with them?

Do you go out in the sun? Do you realize how dangerous UV is?

Do you use make-up? Ever read what's in some of that stuff?

Do you use any household chemicals?

Matt

Old November 5th 04, 01:32 AM
Matt Whiting

Old November 5th 04, 01:47 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:

> Bill Putney wrote:

> > a few posts back it looked like you were coming on to Daniel Stern.

> i do not know Daniel Stern.. i am in a happy contented relationship that
> is very rewarding. p.s. Daniel, if i were trying to come on to you,
> believeme, you and everyone here would know it...:-)

*ROFL*

Oh, man. this is too, too funny on so many different levels that I'm not
even sure where to begin. It's Usenet Kabuki Theatre at its finest. Linda
has just learnt about airbag propellants and usenet, combines the two and
makes her first posts. Daniel responds to Linda with info. Bill uses the
old DHMO gag on Linda, who swallows it. Linda's never heard of Daniel
before, but picks up on Daniel's mention of headlamps and -- having just
learnt about Usenet -- offers her assistance with headlamp research.
Daniel politely declines Linda's offer, but Bill sees it as Linda coming
on to Daniel. Daniel doesn't see it as a come-on, because Daniel's a
member of the Homosexual Menace To Society who, in his committed
relationship with his other half of more than four years, works busily on
a daily basis to tear up the social fabric in accordance with Bill's
politics. Meanwhile, back on Usenet, Linda's amused and a little
embarrassed by Bill's perception, and takes great (but, as it turns out,
unnecessary) pains to assure Daniel she wasn't coming on to him. Daniel
chortles and wonders why everything's always about sex with heterosexuals
like Bill.

This episode of Usenet Kabuki was brought to you by your Plymouth-DeSoto
dealer, the number "3" and the letter "Q". Tune in next week for another
exciting episode!

-DS