air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Old November 5th 04, 11:46 AM
Bill Putney

linda wrote:

> Daniel J. Stern wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:
>>

>>> i could say something about my two best friends being homosexual,
>>> and i could tell you about the two lesbians that are upstairs visiting
>>> my heterosexual son,

>> ...but it wouldn't make any difference, 'cause they and we are all --
>> wait
>> for it! -- human beings. I do wonder, though, how your alleged best
>> friends feel about your vote for a government that considers them less
>> than equal.

> i asked them, and honestly, they have their wills in order, insurance
> beneficiaries are made out to each other, and thanks to our company,
> medical bene's. they prefer not to get married, they don't want to get
> married.. what does a piece of paper mean anyway? i have been married
> twice and that piece of paper was worthless both times.. a piece of
> paper does not demand commitment.... they love each other and are happy
> that they found each other.... they are Bush supporters too. they don't
> consider the "morality" majority... because as i believe and as they
> believe, only God can be the judge.. .and i believe that God (regardless
> of what the bible says), MY GOD sees my best friends as human beings he
> created

But of course you think the Bible contradicts that. You're wrong. I
get tired of the misrepresentations.

, i cannot see them waking up one day and deciding to become
> homosexual and be treated badly, denied human rights, etc... i believe
> God created everyone the way they are... my best friends have a soul,
> are religious, and they have a caring and loving relationship with each
> other and their friends, and there is no way in HELL that MY GOD does
> not love them and would not welcome them in to His arms.. they are
> committed to each other and they are good to their friends and do no
> harm to anyone... in fact, i cannot say that about some of the hetero's
> i know...
>
> promise me, you won't start a thread on animals, i love my animals, cats
> (jaz, otis, bella, and dolly) and my dogs (Kali and Georgianna).....
>
> ok, Daniel?
>
> darn, just my luck, all the good men are homosexual (except for my
> significant other!!!!)....:-)
>

> lw

God loves the sinner but hates the sin. I know it's a cliché, but many
clichés are true. Don't blame God for people who misrepresent him.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 5th 04, 12:12 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Fine, just add the "non-US" prefix. There is no need to be so unpleasant,
just because you know a lot about your particular subject. I have no
problem to stand corrected if I make an error, and in this case my remarks
appear not to apply to US-standard air bags. Fine. Yes, I know that the
US-standard calls for deployment assuming unbelted persons, but I did not
think the result is leaking air bags.

The fact remains I am not totally wrong so you don't need to be arrogant.

DAS
---

"Daniel J. Stern" > wrote in message
n.umich.edu...
[...]

Old November 5th 04, 12:12 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Old November 5th 04, 12:27 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Being stabbed in the chest? Death?

DAS
---

[...]

Old November 5th 04, 12:27 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Old November 5th 04, 12:35 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Tip: Don't post your real address in correct form, or show it as the sender.

This will attract lots of spam. Have you not noticed how many people use
fake addresses? A number will write out how to contact them in the body of
the address, e.g.

lwatkins at midsouth {dot} rr {dot} com.

Spiders are crawling everywhere. I have direct evidence from my own
experience when starting to post to NGs.

DAS
---

http://dmses.dot.gov/docimages/pdf10/11590_web.pdf

Old November 5th 04, 12:35 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Old November 5th 04, 12:49 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

It is extraordinary how many people don't want to put on seatbelts,
especially when they are in the back seat. They think they will be 'safe'.

Especially if I carry visitors from certain places overseas or am driving
abroad myself and I ask people to buckle up (having waited a bit to give 'em
time) I get the question whether it's a legal requirement.

And how children are treated, even in London. Bouncing about in the back
or, equally bad (or worse), being held by a woman (mother???) on the front
seat. Makes me want to scream or call the police or something....

DAS
---

"linda" > wrote in message
[...........]
> and you don't wear your seat belt. From that moment on, I NEVER GO
> ANYWHERE WITHOUT PUTTING ON MY SEATBELT and neither does my son.
>
> just a cute little excerpt from my life.. hope no one is offended...
>
> linda...

[...]

Old November 5th 04, 12:49 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

It is extraordinary how many people don't want to put on seatbelts,
especially when they are in the back seat. They think they will be 'safe'.

Especially if I carry visitors from certain places overseas or am driving
abroad myself and I ask people to buckle up (having waited a bit to give 'em
time) I get the question whether it's a legal requirement.

And how children are treated, even in London. Bouncing about in the back
or, equally bad (or worse), being held by a woman (mother???) on the front
seat. Makes me want to scream or call the police or something....

DAS
---

"linda" > wrote in message
[...........]
> and you don't wear your seat belt. From that moment on, I NEVER GO
> ANYWHERE WITHOUT PUTTING ON MY SEATBELT and neither does my son.
>
> just a cute little excerpt from my life.. hope no one is offended...
>
> linda...

[...]

Old November 5th 04, 12:56 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

I think I found an error, which we could debate.. :-)

"Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream,
lake, and reservoir in America today. "

"Almost"?

If a stream does not contain the stuff, is it still a stream...?...

DAS
---

[...]