air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Old November 5th 04, 10:48 PM
Bill Putney

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Bill Putney wrote:
>

>>Daniel J. Stern wrote:

>>>Oh, man. this is too, too funny on so many different levels that I'm
>>>not even sure where to begin. It's Us
>>>enetKabukiTheatreatitsfinest.Linda has just learnt about airbag
>>>propellants and usenet, combines the two and makes her first posts.
>>>Daniel responds to Linda with info. Bill uses the old DHMO gag on
>>>Linda, who swallows it. Linda's never heard of Daniel before, but
>>>picks up on Daniel's mention of headlamps and -- having just learnt
>>>about Usenet -- offers her assistance with headlamp research. Daniel
>>>politely declines Linda's offer, but Bill sees it as Linda coming on
>>>to Daniel. Daniel doesn't see it as a come-on, because Daniel's a
>>>member of the Homosexual Menace To Society who, in his committed
>>>relationship with his other half of more than four years, works busily
>>>on a daily basis to tear up the social fabric in accordance with
>>>Bill's politics. Meanwhile, back on Usenet, Linda's amused and a
>>>little embarrassed by Bill's perception, and takes great (but, as it
>>>turns out, unnecessary) pains to assure Daniel she wasn't coming on to
>>>him. Daniel chortles and wonders why everything's always about sex
>>>with heterosexuals like Bill. This episode of Usenet Kabuki was
>>>brought to you by your Plymouth-DeSoto dealer, the number "3" and the
>>>letter "Q". Tune in next week for another exciting episode!

>>You forgot to mention that on this episode, Daniel comes out on usenet.

> Naw, that was years ago. You musta been tuned into QVC or somethin'.

Well I did miss that (both your coming out and QVC) - though I already
knew (about you - not QVC).

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 5th 04, 11:08 PM
Matt Whiting

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> "Matt Whiting" > wrote in message
>

>>>he works there.. he won't tell you the truth.. i am not an ACTIVIST, i
>>>am a researcher trying to better your planet.. (which one was it

> anyway?)
>
>>No, you are someone who has too much time on their hands and thus looks
>>for trouble. And, I'm quite willing to look out for myself. Why do you
>>liberals feel compelled to "help" those of us who are more than willing
>>to take responsibility for ourselves?
>>

> Matt, don't class her in with us. She isn't a liberal. She's an
> ultraliberal which
> is as bad as an ultraconservative.
>
> Ted

I guess to me all liberals are much the same! :-)

Matt

Old November 5th 04, 11:08 PM
Matt Whiting

Old November 5th 04, 11:09 PM
Matt Whiting

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> "Daniel J. Stern" > wrote in message
> .umich.edu...
>
>>On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:
>>

>>>i could say something about my two best friends being homosexual,
>>>and i could tell you about the two lesbians that are upstairs visiting
>>>my heterosexual son,

>>...but it wouldn't make any difference, 'cause they and we are all -- wait
>>for it! -- human beings. I do wonder, though, how your alleged best
>>friends feel about your vote for a government that considers them less
>>than equal.

> Actually, Dan, I'd be more interested in how her best friends feel about her
> views that homosexuality is a "predilection".
>
> sexual orientation ain't a predilection, you don't have much choice in what
> gets you hot. It's 'hard' wired in.

Evidence please?

Matt

Old November 5th 04, 11:09 PM
Matt Whiting

Old November 5th 04, 11:12 PM
Matt Whiting

linda wrote:

> i always heard the saying "Church was for sinners" ... who wants to be
> around those folks? :-)

Another one you got wrong.

Matt

Old November 5th 04, 11:12 PM
Matt Whiting

linda wrote:

> i always heard the saying "Church was for sinners" ... who wants to be
> around those folks? :-)

Another one you got wrong.

Matt

Old November 5th 04, 11:14 PM
Matt Whiting

linda wrote:

> Dori A Schmetterling wrote:
>
>> I think I found an error, which we could debate.. :-)
>>
>> "Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every
>> stream,
>> lake, and reservoir in America today. "
>>
>> "Almost"?
>>
>> If a stream does not contain the stuff, is it still a stream...?...
>>
>> DAS

> Actually, in my years of toxicology research, i was told that DHMO is
> toxic in large enough quantities...

As is almost anything ... and that was his point.

Matt

Old November 5th 04, 11:14 PM
Matt Whiting

Old November 5th 04, 11:17 PM
Matt Whiting

linda wrote:

> take care of yourself Matt, let me do my research, and don't call me a
> liberal, i even prefer "typical stupid ****" over liberal anyday!...ok???
>

> Matt Whiting wrote:
>
>> linda wrote:
>>
>>> matt, yes, i can read back and forth, up and down, and most of the
>>> time i can and am allowed to read the ending of a book first. and if
>>> you knew what you wrote to begin with then a reply at the top would
>>> make sense, however, i will try to comply with everyones wwishes.
>>> and Chrysler is aware of the airbag propellant problem, just ask
>>> Deadbeat, he works there.. he won't tell you the truth.. i am not an
>>> ACTIVIST, i am a researcher trying to better your planet.. (which one
>>> was it anyway?)

>> No, you are someone who has too much time on their hands and thus
>> looks for trouble. And, I'm quite willing to look out for myself.
>> Why do you liberals feel compelled to "help" those of us who are more
>> than willing to take responsibility for ourselves?
>>

>> Matt

I just call them as I see them. I don't use vulgarity, sorry to
disappoint you. However, your views are clearly in the liberal camp in
spite of your denial.

Matt