warman man or mouse ?

Old June 15th 05, 08:37 AM
Jim Warman

Default warman man or mouse ?

You got it, popeye.... I don't need to call others down to make me feel
good. You, however, have the need.... you're a loser.... the only way you
can feel good is not by achieving but by belittling.

Your rants are getting more and more off base... wont be long before you're
a headline in the Calgary Herald if you dont get some help or at least start
taking your meds, again.

Mary, you are the most pathetic thing most of us have seen in a long time.
If you think you're getting to me, think again.... I'm brining some ribs and
getting ready for another weekend at the lake.... Been a little wet for
riding the scooter but it's not that far to work. Joe Walsh said it best
"... life's been good to me so far....". Too bad you don't feel that way.

**** on the parade all you want, Mary... you ain't gonna change what you
are...

Old June 15th 05, 11:17 AM
John

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
> You got it, popeye.... I don't need to call others down to make me feel
> good. You, however, have the need.... you're a loser.... the only way you
> can feel good is not by achieving but by belittling.
>
> Your rants are getting more and more off base... wont be long before
> you're
> a headline in the Calgary Herald if you dont get some help or at least
> start
> taking your meds, again.
>
> Mary, you are the most pathetic thing most of us have seen in a long time.
> If you think you're getting to me, think again.... I'm brining some ribs
> and
> getting ready for another weekend at the lake.... Been a little wet for
> riding the scooter but it's not that far to work. Joe Walsh said it best
> "... life's been good to me so far....". Too bad you don't feel that way.
>
> **** on the parade all you want, Mary... you ain't gonna change what you
> are...

Well said Jim. A wise man taught me long ago that if a man puts his back to
the wall and challenges the world, the game is either rigged or the man is
crazy. This here game is not rigged.

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old June 15th 05, 11:22 PM

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 06:17:16 -0400, "John"
> wrote:

>"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
>> You got it, popeye.... I don't need to call others down to make me feel
>> good. You, however, have the need.... you're a loser.... the only way you
>> can feel good is not by achieving but by belittling.
>>
>> Your rants are getting more and more off base... wont be long before
>> you're
>> a headline in the Calgary Herald if you dont get some help or at least
>> start
>> taking your meds, again.
>>
>> Mary, you are the most pathetic thing most of us have seen in a long time.
>> If you think you're getting to me, think again.... I'm brining some ribs
>> and
>> getting ready for another weekend at the lake.... Been a little wet for
>> riding the scooter but it's not that far to work. Joe Walsh said it best
>> "... life's been good to me so far....". Too bad you don't feel that way.

lmfao
after working 30 years most people can go to the lake FULL TIME
lmfap
threy got ya well trained
work 40 hour play 16

how pathetic
>> **** on the parade all you want, Mary... you ain't gonna change what you
>> are...

>Well said Jim. A wise man taught me long ago that if a man puts his back to
>the wall and challenges the world, the game is either rigged or the man is
>crazy. This here game is not rigged.

yup the game is not rigged and warman has no confidence
LMFAO