RAS History: Whatever Happened to Barton Spencer Brown?

Old September 10th 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Trev B

Default RAS History: Whatever Happened to Barton Spencer Brown?

One of the biggest ****wits to ever post on usenet, he was a many a
man's bitch. What happened to him?
Old September 10th 06, 10:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Rod[_2_]

In article >,
says...

> One of the biggest ****wits to ever post on usenet, he was a many a
> man's bitch. What happened to him?

Looking to take his title?

--
Cheers,
Rod.
Old September 10th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mitch_A[_1_]

Im sure he tired of retarded crossposting punks like you talking **** all
day.

Maybe if YOU could cobble together a sentence beyond the scope of a 5 yr old
perhaps something you say would be worth more than a pile of week old dog
****.

What a sad useless loser you are Trev.... Or whoever you are this week...

Mitch

Old September 10th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Trev B

Mitch_A wrote:
> Im sure he tired of retarded crossposting punks like you talking **** all
> day.
>
> Maybe if YOU could cobble together a sentence beyond the scope of a 5 yr old
> perhaps something you say would be worth more than a pile of week old dog
> ****.
>
> What a sad useless loser you are Trev.... Or whoever you are this week...
>
> Mitch
>
> "Trev B" > wrote in message
>
>>One of the biggest ****wits to ever post on usenet, he was a many a man's
>>bitch. What happened to him?

Mitch-the-bitch. Or should I call you Allen Mayer the traitor?
Old September 11th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Garrot[_2_]

Trev B wrote:

> Mitch-the-bitch. Or should I call you Allen Mayer the traitor?

Going by his response I would say Mitch is also that pussy Barton.
Old September 11th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

He was replaced by Wereo_Gogg.

-Larry